Customizing my MPK: Ideas

MegaloDeez

Just ordered the Akai MPK49, and some thick pads from MPCstuff.com. I wanna customize it like the MPCs from Forat.com....(still waiting on a reply from them)....any ideas? Gonna put some Platinum knobs, probably black or dark gray pads and I got some design ideas, just need some outlets..

---------- Post added 07-13-2011 at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-12-2011 at 06:45 AM ----------

Just got a reply from forat.com....Says the work to customize a controller cost more than the controller itself.... So with that stuff, we will just Keep it simple, with fat pads. Done and Done

It's true.. I'd prly use that money on gettin more equipment instead of customizin one piece. Or if you got what you need, just focus on yr music. Trickin yo shit out ain't gonna make yo music harder lol. Just sayin.

Word? Really? U doin too much Karl....this thread is about customizing ur equipment ...cuz u can...no one said customizing will make ur music better. Could've saved that for a different thread like (which is better FL or Reason or sum ish like that. Just sayin.

Ha! No spots to hit on teflon...but you clearly hit the wrong the thread....and we embrace it all over here boy....Hardware, Software and Live instruments boy....never limit yourself... dig that...

Back