Cubase Recording

Enri

Hi all. I'm new here, found this forum while searching for a question I had on google. I've been scrolling through this forum and read some interesting topics since I got here and thought it's amazing how many people are here that are talking about the same thing that I like to do (sound design).

I own some korg products, my newest gear is the korg krome, I make all my music and my sounds in that workstation. Recently I've been using Cubase more and more, mostly for making midi with program changes, volume changes etc so that I don't have to do them manually live.

Right now I'm actually interested in recording some of my bands tracks as demos in cubase...And even though they are demos I still want to make a decent sound. I'm having trouble in making the drums sound good and maybe some tips for editing the vocals would be useful too.

The gear is not the problem I have all I need in the studio where I'm rehearsing with my band.

If one of you knows a good short guide that gets straight to the point, I would appreciate if you could share it with me.

p.s. I hope I posted in the right section.

Cheers!

Back