Cubase 5

Tallen

The Beatsmith
Does anyone use Cubase 5 and up that would recommend it for sampling and a go-to DAW for all production and engineering/beatmaking ?

I used an EDIROL PCR 1 with cubase to controle the mixer using quick controls but I can't controle the volum and pan of 8 tracks for exemle. I mean i can't control simultaneously 8 volumes and 8 pan.... ' I speak french better than English if someone speaks french

I used an EDIROL PCR 1 with cubase to controle the mixer using quick controls but I can't controle the volum and pan of 8 tracks for exemle. I mean i can't control simultaneously 8 volumes and 8 pan.... ' I speak french better than English if someone speaks french
Salut, il ya beaucoup de francophones ici ....... il suffit de demander!

I really like cubase for its quick work flow, i have been using it for over a year and feel very comfortable in it, i use version 5 at the minute i will be upgrading to 7 very soon as some of the new features look awesome!!

Je veux controler le mixer de cubase avec les fader de l'edirol pcr-80, sauf que que j'arrive pas à controler 8 piste simultanément... il faut passer de piste en piste pour controler le volume de chacune...

I really like cubase

From your avatar, who woulda guessed?!

Lol ;)

-Ki
Salem Beats

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

Does anyone use Cubase 5 and up that would recommend it for sampling and a go-to DAW for all production and engineering/beatmaking ?

It's a good DAW -- it has also been around a little longer than Pro Tools. It's basically a Yamaha product these days (Yamaha bought Steinberg), so if you use Yamaha gear, there's generally an extra level of integration there.

-Ki
Salem Beats

Last edited:
Back