goin against what ppl believe...
or is he sour...

I understand what he's sayin....
yea the music is everywhere...
but what are they sayin exactly...

Last edited:
"We studied from the original cats" - Bonecrusher

Key word: original

The current kids coming out don't study the original cats - they don't even respect or know them and only steal from the new cats that create nursery rhymes. This is why everyone sounds the same, they all get replaced after making one "hit" song.

You listen to him speak and you can tell he's an intelligent person, but when I hear these new cats speak they sound like idiots because they're not built for Success. You either get some Higher Learning (Timbaland, Neptunes, DarkChild) or you're a high school drop out (DJ Mustard, Mike Will, Lex Luger, any of these stale producers/beatmakers/whatever buzz term you all use nowadays).

Bone Crusher seems to be articulate but allow me to put my perspective on this particular interview. Bone Crusher (the pot) is calling the kettle (new lame school rappers) black. His "music" and Lil'Jon's "music" laid down the ground work for these "artists" that he dislikes. As a matter of fact, Lil'Jon has a "Turn Down For What" record that is no different from the records he was making in the early 2000's. The fact that you can take a 7 year hiatus and come back like you never left is proof that Rap Music (commercial) is not progressing. "They need to study their craft and learn how to make records." Really? This would make sense to me if it was coming from Nas. From Bone Crusher? Mr. "I Ain't Never Scared"? Really? When have you received 3 mics? Don't worry Bone, the relevance of the rappers you dislike will last as long as your relevance. Same ignorant nursery rhymes with no substance. In addition, you expect to be taken serious in 2014 with a Jheri Curl?

Bone Crusher seems to be articulate but allow me to put my perspective on this particular interview. Bone Crusher (the pot) is calling the kettle (new lame school rappers) black. His "music" and Lil'Jon's "music" laid down the ground work for these "artists" that he dislikes. As a matter of fact, Lil'Jon has a "Turn Down For What" record that is no different from the records he was making in the early 2000's. The fact that you can take a 7 year hiatus and come back like you never left is proof that Rap Music (commercial) is not progressing. "They need to study their craft and learn how to make records." Really? This would make sense to me if it was coming from Nas. From Bone Crusher? Mr. "I Ain't Never Scared"? Really? When have you received 3 mics? Don't worry Bone, the relevance of the rappers you dislike will last as long as your relevance. Same ignorant nursery rhymes with no substance. In addition, you expect to be taken serious in 2014 with a Jheri Curl?
That's low. LOL. More like a S-curl.
I agree with u on his position in the game, and he basically admitted it.
Outkast & Goodie had the critical acclaim, but the other cats were doing the normal hood stuff (with exception of Luda and TI maybe later on).

Back