Cruel Winter Trailer

Before I watch....lots of slow-mo and film school techniques in this vid right? lol

LMAO!!! Trolling the Illuminati conspiracy theorists I see.

Last edited:
So what's cruel winter? He's dropping another album with all the cats that weren't on cruel summer?

Damn another album? I mean I like Kanye and all but u just dropped an album duke....I think that's one of the problems with the music game today, too many albums/projects dropping. I thought it was suppose to be quality over quantity....not hating, just saying.

Actually I think this is a trailer to his movie "Cruel Winter," but there is suppose to be an accompany album Cruel Winter that will be a part 2 G.O.O.D music compilation album coming sometime this winter.

Here's one more link about it in case you were curious:

Pusha T Calls Cruel Winter a “Q-Tip/Kanye Thing”

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

I'm happy with the quantity, but Cruel Summer was wack, but as I said up top, because Q-Tip is suppose to be all over this I have higher expectations for Cruel Winter. I expect don't expect Kanye to step his game up, but Q-Tip may come hard, or this may be the return of the 'Vibrations' Tip from the late 90's, which I'm down for cause that was pretty tight stuff.

Damn another album? I mean I like Kanye and all but u just dropped an album duke....I think that's one of the problems with the music game today, too many albums/projects dropping. I thought it was suppose to be quality over quantity....not hating, just saying.

Thats why he's a genius, he delivers QUALITY WITH QUANTITY, stfu and be thankful instead.

Back