Cruel Thing <-------- New Beat!!!! Looking for feed! [F4F]

Daveyvg22

D.V.G. Productions
Hey guys,
Just made this beat, used a sample from a song.
I need some feedback and criticism, positive or negative i don't care, I'm here to learn!

enjoy,

Thanks for listening!

Last edited:
like the piano sample and the drums, good job with those! However I think the first bass note is off, sounds out of tune with the beat to me. Think the snare rolls you've put in there sound quite cool too, keep at it.

like the piano sample and the drums, good job with those! However I think the first bass note is off, sounds out of tune with the beat to me. Think the snare rolls you've put in there sound quite cool too, keep at it.

thanks man appreciated.
well I have to agree about the first bass note, now i notice
i'll change it asap!

nice track here, yup first bass note is off, i like those chants haha "ahh" snare roll is a little off to me..

overall nice sample track , keep grinding!

Very dope! I really like this. It makes me want to write some 16's to this and I don't even rap lol. I wouldn't change a thing, other than that first bass note on the 1. After singh pointed it out, it was noticeable but it doesn't take too much away from the track. If you have no experience in music production you would never notice.

check my track at https://soundcloud.com/j-woody/eeeeahhh-a-sophisticated

Last edited:
I love how the sample just fits with the drums, reminds me of a Late 90's type of beat, but a bit of a modern twist. Great work, I cant say anything is wrong but the bass, the first bass note just overpowers the segment of the song. But its not annoying or anything as it is just minor. Great ass Job man! *PS* I was freestylin' to this joint a bit too lol.

Back