Crossfader Problem???

amer1canj3sus

Hey all producers out there...

I own the Numark Ibattlepack direct drive turntable system, an affordable way to begin scratching vinyl.
My experience using it has been great thus far except for one thing.

I have the crossfader all the way to one side and I can hear the other side leaking through very low. This happens both ways too. Any ideas on how to resolve this?
Thanks all.

Timbo

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

It's really annoying hearing the pullback when you are trying to have it muted to requeue the sample...and this is really aggravating me. PLEASE HELP!

Get ur mixer to a local Numark store and get it repaired. Better get it fixed or it might damage the crossfader more and trust me, you wont like that

you're experiencing what us DJs call "bleeding" and if you have a removable fader you can just remove it from the mixer, blow it out with some of that compressed air in a can (with that long straw on the nozzle) and give it a good cleaning with a few cotton swabs dipped in alcohol and lube very lightly with some cailube or even a tiny bit of vegetable oil. DO NOT over do it or use wd-40 as it'll attract dust and gunk up allover again.

you're experiencing what us DJs call "bleeding" and if you have a removable fader you can just remove it from the mixer, blow it out with some of that compressed air in a can (with that long straw on the nozzle) and give it a good cleaning with a few cotton swabs dipped in alcohol and lube very lightly with some cailube or even a tiny bit of vegetable oil. DO NOT over do it or use wd-40 as it'll attract dust and gunk up allover again.
Sounds cool to me. Make sure you do it correctly as b2d327 says. Dont rush and inspect everything carefully

buy cheap buy twice... your crossfader is broken homie... if you buy another cheap on you will wind up with the same situation... spring a bit more and get a decent mixer (even if used)

Well it doesnt necessarily be broken...sometimes its bleeding. Or maybe its really just broken and u hv to change it

Back