Critical Disfunction [F4F]

I quite like it, but I would like to emphasize, that I think only thing that matters is whether YOU like it :)
But from my point of view, it seems to me kind of too simplistic and maybe a bit monotone. But that's just me :)
Good job! :)

The idea is nice but I dont really like the melodie its not that catchy for me and a bit boring

Nice beat. I personally think it could do with some pads to give it a more 'full' sound. Its a good beat though, well done.

I like that bell sound that's kinda like a toy piano. I don't like the drum sounds or programming that much. I kinda don't really understand this beat. The wub wubs come out of the blue to me and thematically I don't think they make much sense with the other sounds. That sound that builds in volume and sounds like something reversed is really loud and while I get that's supposed to be like a transition/build-up sound, it doesn't fit with the rest of it to me.

As a composition, its pretty good.
This type of music often gets placements.
That said, your mix needs work.
The sound that comes in at :30 and 1:15 is flagrantly loud.
Your cymbals could use some more presence as well, they sound pretty flat as they are now.
Also a touch of ambience, be it reverb or a large stereo pad, could do wonders in some places throughout.
Its also pretty low in volume, thats not a big deal as of now tho :cheers:
Good work, keep pourin out your soul my man, its the only way to do it!!

When you get a chance you can return the feedback over here-
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...t-youre-used-ascent-f4f-come-get-work-466200/

Back