Creative Vomit Lullaby. Some Strange Shit.

Sams.n

Lemme know your thoughts. Inspirations are mostly carmack... Maybe a little bit of the film alien. Caffeine, sweating alcohol.. mandarin oranges, employers, being broke as ****. etc

I like the feeling of space within the beat, with these otherworldly stabs of sound, sounds very futuristic and psychedelic. The mix is nice tho the snare gets drowned out at times, however the R side of my speakers is a bit dodgy so that could be why. The bass sits very nicely. The hi-hats create a good sense of direction in the beat that drives it on. I'm finding it hard to criticise lol so good job!

return feed: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-my-heart-remix-f4f-100%-465083/#post49735742

scale of 1-10 how overpowering would you say? If you dont mind. Would help me out a lot.

The bass is a bit strong, the background noises past the middle were cool, I would have made them more prominent and make the track more atmospheric, some ambient sound would have elevated the track. Otherwise pretty good

That shit is dope t begin with !

I'd just tweak some on the mix. I find the bass kind of aggressive and I'd definitely give more room to the main melodie pluck-ish thang

I'm feelin this. The bass is a little loud. You asked on a scale of 1-10. Like 2 or 3 to me. It doesn't need to drop down too much. I think it should still be a beat with a heavy bass. This is cool in a crazy ass way. Like I purposefully went and clicked on threads that said they were weird and I've been pleasantly surprised each time. Maybe drop that bass like 10% top imo. This is a cool ass beat in a weird way. That super knock will make some people who might pass over it accept it cuz it beats hard. Those high hats are kinda god like. I like how that bass layer kinda sounds like it keeps getting louder and louder. I love that. It's like either love this or turn it off, but it's not going away or calming down.

Check me out when you get a chance.

Back