Could I give one of you $100?

Just done everything asked in the vid, whats the purpose behind this if i may ask?

Thank You!

I'm trying to find ways to help fellow producers. I'd like to do things like this quarterly moving forward, but the participation has to be there. Things like more cash, new gear, gift cards, etc..

Seems to me one of your friends is going to win this 'giveaway'. Makes no sense you giving $100 for people to do a survey where you make money and then subscribe to your YouTube to promote your music. If there was ever a clearly fake giveaway it would be this one.

People don't just hand out $100 to people on the internet.

Seems to me one of your friends is going to win this 'giveaway'. Makes no sense you giving $100 for people to do a survey where you make money and then subscribe to your YouTube to promote your music. If there was ever a clearly fake giveaway it would be this one.

People don't just hand out $100 to people on the internet.

Good Question....The survey was created using "Surveymonkey.com" this provider is a free service commonly used by businesses for customer feedback. The winner will be announced via YouTube August 29th. Thanks!

It's just a way for him to promote his own music and like Tomix said, one of his "friends" will probably "win". It's just a click bait technique.

It's just a way for him to promote his own music and like Tomix said, one of his "friends" will probably "win". It's just a click bait technique.

My goal was to make this a simple as possible for producers to enter. It seems as though I may have made it a little too easy. In the future, would you guys like beat battles? Maybe more head to head competitions? Initially I started with a $50 prize, but upped it to $100 so the winner will have more money to reinvest in gear or sounds. This is my first go around so any constructive feedback will be welcomed. Thanks!

Like you just mentioned a beat battle would spice it up definitely and it would get people to work harder as everyone else will have the same mind frame. Try that i'd say just would need a good number of people singed up first

Congratulations to the winner! Thank you to everyone who participated!

Follow me on Twitter & Instagram for more upcoming gifts and prizes!

@TheRealDesmond (Twitter & Instagram)

Back