Corney Mims About: 2Pac Beating Up An Engineer At Can Am Studios

DjTricki

Corney Mims was Death Row's Bass player and Music coordinator for different live shows. He worked with artists like Michael Jackson, 2Pac, Phil Collins, Snoop Dogg, Mary J Blige, Quincy Jones and Many More.

My fav' rapper -> pig

Met him when he was still dancing for DU at a backstage party in SF, can't say he was an ******* but he treated women like shit which soured me to him pretty quickly.

Had a homie who had a homie type thing.
We all lived in Sac at the time and went down to SF and Oakland a lot for shows and business, so we got in on some things here and there.

Did you notice anything unusual or special about Pac?

So we shytting on Pac because he beat up an engineer? Has anyone ever lost their cool and beat up someone in the heat of the moment. I know I have. I later apologized too. Not everyone remains a logical thinker when they get upset. Self righteous guys acting like their personalities aint flawed. We all have strengths and weaknesses. Hoepefully our good qualities outweigh the bad and Pac was no different. We cant hold him to higher standards just because he was a great artist. Let the man's legacy rest in peace. I defend him because I am sure the haters want to discredit him every chance they get because he's a revered icon which many feel is undeserved.

Last edited:
'Pac was a fuccboy, basically. That's why his ass dead.

So we 're attacking a dead man's legacy because he beat up an engineer? Has anyone ever lost their cool and beat up someone in the heat of the moment. I know I have. I later apologized too. Not everyone remains a logical thinker when they get upset. Self righteous guys acting like their personalities aint flawed. We all have strengths and weaknesses. Hoepefully our good qualities outweigh the bad and Pac was no different. We cant hold him to higher standards just because he was a great artist. Let the man's legacy rest in peace. I defend him because I am sure the haters want to discredit him every chance they get because he's a revered icon which many feel is undeserved.

Last edited:
So we shytting on Pac because he beat up an engineer? Has anyone ever lost their cool and beat up someone in the heat of the moment. I know I have. I later apologized too.

"Oh, I'm sorry I kicked your ass,bruh. I was in my feelings and shit. We cool, b?"
Niiiigggggaaaaa, stop lying, the only thing you ever beat is your meat.

Sop Pac is a fuccboy& I'm a pathological liar. I detect alot of hostility. Have you stopped taking your meds again?

Never took 'em in the first place, but there you go, trying to lie again. I'll bet if we found out Pac was suckin' niggas up in jail on the low, you'd be all like, "So y'all gonna act like y'all ain't ever sucked a **** before, huh?" Y'all Pac fans are weirdos.

Never took 'em in the first place, but there you go, trying to lie again. I'll bet if we found out Pac was suckin' niggas up in jail on the low, you'd be all like, "So y'all gonna act like y'all ain't ever sucked a **** before, huh?" Y'all Pac fans are weirdos.

Weirdo? I'm not the one attacking a dead man. I try and refrain from saying anything about a dead person even if I may have not been a fan of their music. It's called letting their soul rest in peace.

Last edited:
Weirdo? I'm not the one attacking a dead man. I try and refrain from saying anything about a dead person even if I may have not been a fan of their music. It's called letting their soul rest in peace.

newsflash, genius, us calling a dead guy a POS does nothing to stop him from resting in peace.

Anyways smh at him and Suge laughing about it. Scumbags. Let's not forget about them stomping a guy out minutes before pac got shot, possibly by the same guy.

Pac got y'all keyboard beefin decades after his death. LOL.

I rolls with Pac

In the Bay Area, we'd kill for the man. It's that serious. I aint a killa for the record but there are fanatics out here just like the Mac Dre situation where they killed Fat Tone in the honor of Mac Dre.

Last edited:
Back