Convince me to get a maschine !

G.E.PRODUCTIONS

Hey guys I'm thinking of getting a maschine since I keep hearing it's the best experience ever but I just can't see why.I've seen a few videos with people working with it but I don't really get it..Please give me reasons to buy it lol.I'm currently working with FL studio,midi keyboard and a MPD. Also what are the major differences between the regular maschine and th maschine mikro? How does having only one screen and less buttons affect me ?

I asked almost this same question but will be using Logic pro 9. From my gut it seems like it will help "enhance" the beat building process and with only time should be able to master it IE; understand it and do things to it that will make it all worth while!

I asked almost this same question but will be using Logic pro 9. From my gut it seems like it will help "enhance" the beat building process and with only time should be able to master it IE; understand it and do things to it that will make it all worth while!
Yeah that's what I'm thinking too...but I need to understand why...

Why would anyone care enough to convince you to get Machine? you either get it or you don't its no sweat off anyone else's back either way.

I'm currently working with FL studio,midi keyboard and a MPD.

If this setup is working for you, why do you need Maschine?

And not to bash you, but if you haven't found a reason to make the move with all the information out there on the web, do you really think you need it?

Back