Cloud9 Productions - New Trap Beat (M.O.E) #1stbeat

well if this is your first beat daaaamn.. nice work, see if you can beat it with your next one! no real criticism, i find it hard to critic this genre cause i dont really like it but this sounds nice!!

Thanks for the feed back...

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

bump.........

---------- Post added 09-11-2013 at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-10-2013 at 02:01 PM ----------

bump.......

For your first beat this is really good man because its only mixing and mastering which I would criticize and that shit takes time and practice. You got the song-writing/ beatmaker down though and thats the tough part. BL3 pretty much hit my criticism right on the head. that snare should be louder, maybe layer a clap in? And the kick should be way louder, might have to side-chain the 808 to get it out. Overall really good first attempt mayne, keep it up. Let me know what you think of my newest when you get the chance.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eedback/fp-collab-acid-trap-f4f-2000%-455106/

I guarantee you that I made 100% of that beat, from the piano to the string arp to the low brass. I have never used a pre-made loop and I don't plan on using one in the future....

yes, the mix can be tweaked, but it's a solid trap track. So many people out there are good at producing a trap beat, you should experiment with creating your own original style that will be identified as yours every time it's heard. Keep going!

thanks for the feed

---------- Post added 09-16-2013 at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-15-2013 at 11:45 AM ----------

bump.........

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

bump..................

---------- Post added 09-17-2013 at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-16-2013 at 06:06 PM ----------

bump....

this beats really good for your first track. maybe work on using some sidechaining so your kicks and snares are really heard.

Yup this is dope , shyt is banging , the brass dosnt sound right to me though but it can be fix easely imo , other wise sound very good .

Keep up that good work

Back