Cloud9 Productions - New Trap Beat (M.O.E) #1stbeat

thanks, i be sure to return the feedback...

---------- Post added 09-21-2013 at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-20-2013 at 10:57 AM ----------

Bump................

---------- Post added 09-22-2013 at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-21-2013 at 12:30 PM ----------

bump....

Atmosphere is good.
Too much verb on the snare.
Kick doesn't really come through as much as it should in this type of beat.
Bass is chill though I would cut the notes better so they don't overlap and distort.
It definitely feels like its missing something. The melodies are fine and the overall beat works just try to layer in a few things in there so it comes to life.
Better transitions rather then relying on your snares to do all the work would be a good idea. Kicks rolls, melody fills, etc.
Keep it up.

The drums, the bass, the melody and the brass hits are all on point. Good variance, a good rapper could really lace this. I love the big horns that come in, really drive the point home.

Quite a professional sounding beat.

I do have one criticism tho: Change yo logo haha. We can all see that is the Skype logo with a 9 on it man! lol

Yo this beat is hard bro but if I can say anything I would tell you to download some new vst's (Not The Free One's). If this is your first beat thats cool but you don't want to fall in the loop of producers that sound the same. All the top producers stay on top by making & using new sounds & if done right beats sell them selves. I know where you download more then enough sounds for a small investment, 25 Vst's or over 25 Drum Kits. Hit Me back if your really interested in making fresh beats.

Back