Classic songwriting/Creating back-up tracks

sssa93068

Dear Users,

This post was born out of utter despair.

I am a songwriter, I write rock songs, record raw demos with my keyboard and a voice recorder.

But of course it's not enough. I'd like to take it to the next level. I see and hear many people on YouTube making various rock/metal arrangements on the computer and wouild like to do something like that as well

I've searched through all possible software (Kontakt, Ableton, Fruity Loops, Reason) I know about sound libraries, but as soon as I install them and look for a tutorial useful for me - I can find none. There are only tutorials on making EDM.

I can't find neither a software or a tutorial anywhere that would be useful for me. My keyboard is really old and it doesn't work as a MIDI controller after plugging in to a computer. So I have to use keyboard and mouse only.

I would love to make a professional backing tracks (guitars, bass, drums, vocal) to which I would record my vocals. Is somerthing like that possible? What do I need and how to do it? I don't want to start a band, at least not for now, and even if I did, I want to have professional sounding tracks already made.

I strongly apologize if my questions are lame, or something, but surfing the internet looking for an answer, made me really desperate

Thanks in advance.

Back