Ciara,Ashanti,JLO,Mariah Carey and Beyonce

cappachino said:
christina aguelara got some range too. dont sleep.

i was gonna say that, i cant believe there was acctully any "compotition" between her and britanny, baby girl can blow, and she sings some songs with meaning to

lol @ Soubrettes, just look at the ones in that category... need I say more?

MC has one of the most incredible voices I've ever hurd, I know how she does it but she told me not to tell anyone.

i aint up on vocals measurements (I like it as long as it sound good) but does anyone know where the true whitney would be in terms of octaves?

Cogi said:
i aint up on vocals measurements (I like it as long as it sound good) but does anyone know where the true whitney would be in terms of octaves?

Whitney before Bobby and crack or after?? I aint sure which one is the "true" whitney.

jeeeez...you gotta wear ear plugs jus to have sex with mariah carey...

Concept T-I-P said:
jeeeez...you gotta wear ear plugs jus to have sex with mariah carey...

Three.jpg

29096.jpg

Someone please point me in Mariah's direction...

j.troup said:

Three.jpg

29096.jpg

Someone please point me in Mariah's direction...

LMAO...those condoms are size medium, James. *points and laughs...*
chinesekids.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mariah was good back in the day. When she sung faintly, it sounded nice, now it sounds pathetic.
Before when she sung strong, it was powerful and impressive, now it's just screaming.

Haha. 8 octaves. Imagine that, some of yall must not know what an octave is... Honestly all this search for vocal talent seems to ignore actually having soulful vocals. Personally I wouldn't care if someone had a ****ing one octave voice if they could put some real emotion into it. However most music ain't even written for that anymore, I would shudder to think of some bluesy singing over a crunk ass faggot beat.

I'd just like to point out that their is a error the Official word on Mariah Carey's Octave Rance is 7 Octaves, thanks

It is known that having sex with me will add 2 (!!) more octaves to your voice.

Mariah, I's waiting for you. Ask Jimmy to call JD, he'll call Anthony for the hookup with Marcus, who will then patch you through to my sexy voice.

You gotta use your jet to fly here though, my Gulf IV is ... at the garage or something.

Go on girl ... you know you want to ;)

atila said:

Mariah, I's waiting for you. Ask Jimmy to call JD, he'll call Anthony for the hookup with Marcus, who will then patch you through to my sexy voice.

You gotta use your jet to fly here though, my Gulf IV is ... at the garage or something.

Okay Dudeeeeee :rolleyes:

ayy anyways whats autotune????

atila said:

If this is to me, then I just thought I'd say I'm male!

ye... i myself have a 4.5-5 octave range as a tenor, and falsetto adds prolly 2-3 more somehow, i can confortably sing soprano.

mariah carey has 8 octaves because Satan is in control of her soul.

Which is why she quotes the bible on her album sleves, also why she goes to a church and also why she openly says she loves JESUS!
Yeah, right, like heck does the devil own her soul.

LMFAO

Leave Mariah alone... she is smart!!! she sticks with her good mate JD after all these years because he is the hottest producer on the seen these days besides dj quik and daz dillinger!

JD is makin that paper outta her ass and shes makin paper outta his ass...

someone answer my question!!!! WHAT IS AUTOTUNE ON VOCALS????

Back