Chrome MPC CASES

acer10

Hey people!

I started designing chromed MPC cases a while ago. Im getting the first prototype in a week for you to see.
My goal is to pimp the **** out of your mpc with custom engraving lettering and all that cool stuff. So if any of you are interested in getting it let me know. Each one will be unique with your ideas i will also have some stock premade ones.

And now for the pricing:

Unique design : 150$, 120 €

Stock design : 100 $, 80 €

I dont have a website yet so if this picks up ill be doing that. I would love to hear your ideas on it.

Have a good one!

Last edited:
Yea, the first one will be an mpc 2000 xl one the same as the original just in chrome . its a test for later so i can see how much design space i have. Ill keep you guys updated.

---------- Post added 07-06-2010 at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was 07-05-2010 at 04:51 AM ----------

This is the case but it hasnt been bent and chormed yet, i just want you guys too see the whole process on how it gets made.

Every empty spot inculuding the lettering can be changed , basicly everything except the holes for the buttons and the screen can be whatever you like!

All the lettering is engraved so no stickers.

Quick update:

Im getting the case finished tonight with a matte chrome finish its gonna look awesome!

I figured out a way to do matte finish (this will be the one you see today-a test model), or really shiny chrome finish... or a GOLD finish.

Hope you guys will like the results!

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

HERE ARE THE PICS PEOPLE, Tell me what you think!

when you make the mpc 2500 case, you should make a design to get rid of the plastic sides. you do that, money in the bank!

Agreed!

The etched text looks awesome! The earlier one with the colored logos looks a little sloppy. Do you plan on offering painted color combos?. Nice work!

the problem with painting them is that it fill sup the engravings. Its unique iwith the engravings.

I will on the other hand have chrome, matte chrome, gold for now.

Its going to evolve all the time ... right now its in the begining.

Last edited:
the problem with painting them is that it fill sup the engravings. Its unique iwith the engravings.

I will on the other hand have chrome, matte chrome, gold for now.

Its going to evolve all the time ... right now its in the begining.

I see. Well, you're off to a great start. If you get the painting/colors working well. I'll place an order for sure. I would be interested more in the colors/paint rather than it being engraved. Don't get me wrong, this really does look good. I think you'll be busy once you can do all models.
Keep it up.

Please do let us know when this is available for the MPC4k. Very nice work!!!

You should also post those pics on mpc-forums.com. I'm pretty sure some of those guys would love this.

Please do let us know when this is available for the MPC4k. Very nice work!!!

You should also post those pics on mpc-forums.com. I'm pretty sure some of those guys would love this.

hey man yea i posted it there allready. simontaneously on both forums wich i think are legit and important for the culture.

---------- Post added 07-12-2010 at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-09-2010 at 06:40 PM ----------

The site is open check my signature!

Back