Christina Walls - Ready 4 It remix (All Feedback Returned 100%) F4F

not my genre but I could see this in my club scene with the light shows and tabs everywhere haha thrown in a lil shuffle and its a night. instruments have a video game feel to them but I like that. and im sure u didn't record vocals but her taking breaths is very distracting

Its hard for me to judge cuz i dont usually listen to this kind of music.
Everything is mixed really good,tho i think vocals sounds dead and i dont really feel life in them.
That sound who comes in at 2:28 i think needs to be softer.

Last edited:
this is not really my type but this is sound ok to me.
you need to work on the mix and put a lilttle more reverb to the acapella

Wouldn't be right for me to comment on this. Not my style, so I don't really know what's good or bad. But keep workin' fam'.

Dope remix could see this in a club , everything sound on point for this genre of music .Keep up the good work and thanks for the feed on my thread .

Thanks for the feed everyone. This is actually my first time doing this genre, but I figured I'd try to learn it. Seems like most remix contests end up being won by house or dubstep for some reason.

Love the Track! I am a up an coming music producer looking for artists to sing hooks and help create hit song for a up an coming hiphop artist I'm working with right now. If you are interested contact me on this site for more info. Thanks an keep Making hits!

Im not really familiar with that particular style, so its hard to judge this track.

But i think the intro and breaks could get a little more work done on it... to make the transitions to the beat part more fitting. Dont do much, just using the percussions you already have in the track slightly or in a different way, and some fx & fills i guess.

The flow seems good, i mean, its easy to get repetitive in this style imo, but your remix doesnt stay too long on a particular idea, so thats good.

hey thanks for checking me out.. here goes your joint.. drum work is sick, energizing. damn man the synth guys on this board kill shit... really impressive production work and polished idea w good execution, broke down the beat to vocals when necessary

Not my genre at all, but this sounds like something I would dance to when I'm drunk.
The only thing I don't like about it are the vocals, I just think she isn't a very good singer.

Dope track man, overall dope sound. Well produced and the mix is nice, however i think the low-end sounds slightly muddy at some parts of the track. Thats really the only think i got tho.

Keep it up!

Back