Choir Sound on a Beat?

Prod.ByYoungBre

Okay so first and for most, I am sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I'm not sure what category this situation falls under.

I'm trying to make a beat, and I'm having a problem getting the sound I want. If any of you are familiar with the song Clique, By Kanye West ft Big Sean, Jay-Z, and the song New Slaves also By Kanye West, there are sections in each of those songs when it breaks down to a choir singing. I would LOVE to replicate that sound or figure out what sounds were used or if it was recorded by a real choir, if it was can someone please tell me how to BEST recreate that sound? Direct me to a good vst or tutorial or something? It would be much appreciated.

*if you haven't listened to the songs it would be recommended that you do so you know what voice/choir sound I'm looking for

Thank you - Young Bre.

Okay so first and for most, I am sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I'm not sure what category this situation falls under.

I'm trying to make a beat, and I'm having a problem getting the sound I want. If any of you are familiar with the song Clique, By Kanye West ft Big Sean, Jay-Z, and the song New Slaves also By Kanye West, there are sections in each of those songs when it breaks down to a choir singing. I would LOVE to replicate that sound or figure out what sounds were used or if it was recorded by a real choir, if it was can someone please tell me how to BEST recreate that sound? Direct me to a good vst or tutorial or something? It would be much appreciated.

*if you haven't listened to the songs it would be recommended that you do so you know what voice/choir sound I'm looking for

Thank you - Young Bre.
I'm actually not familiar with these songs, honestly thing Kanye West is garbage, but there's a lot of good VST's w/ great choir sounds. My 2 favorite are Omnisphere and east west symphonic choirs.

I'm actually not familiar with these songs, honestly thing Kanye West is garbage, but there's a lot of good VST's w/ great choir sounds. My 2 favorite are Omnisphere and east west symphonic choirs.

I like Kanye West, he has originality to his work, but sometimes he's too cocky, well pretty much all the time. Thanx for the suggestions though!

I like Kanye West, he has originality to his work, but sometimes he's too cocky, well pretty much all the time. Thanx for the suggestions though!
I feel the same way

Also, if they aren't using VST's then they could literally be getting a choir. Either that, or they are getting a couple people and fattening up their vocals.

clique sounds like an Indian choir sample. But for convincing choirs, Omnisphere, and even dub a couple of actual vocals behind the vst as a layer and EQ to blend in.

Most likely a sample.

However.. you could check out Cinesamples VOX. That thing has some great great choir capabilities. But EastWest might be the overall best with WordBuilder

they layered strings & choir sound...idk if it was a sample, vst or real recording thou...but ew symphonic choir looks like a sick vst

your not gonna be able to make that sound... i don't know if anyone on the board knows how to make that sound.. travis scott does that on a lot of his beats.. maybe ask him on twitter..

Back