Choir sample beat & Trap beat!!!! F4F as always

Daveyvg22

D.V.G. Productions
yooo guys!
i made these 2 beats recently and i would love to get some honest feedback on them!
please drop your links so i could check you out!

Choir sample beat:

Trap:

Thanks for listening!!

Hey Davey hoe gaat het :). I must say that you have made a great process!! The choir is awesome but I think you are still working on this project? (Because the intro leading to the drop can be more fluent). Anyways about the beat, I like how you used the vocals , everything is clear but the low "Ahs (Choir sound) " can be a bit louder in my opinion. The beat is a bit repetitive but that is normal with these kind of tracks. The kicks are really nice and the snares are awesome!

Keep it up bro :D! Could you also check out my work? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ea-work-anill-oriental-trap-remix-f4f-473273/

P.S What is the vocal saying? I keep hearing "MiFang Mifang" (Chinese food which we have at the restaurant where I work on the side).

Hey Davey hoe gaat het :). I must say that you have made a great process!! The choir is awesome but I think you are still working on this project? (Because the intro leading to the drop can be more fluent). Anyways about the beat, I like how you used the vocals , everything is clear but the low "Ahs (Choir sound) " can be a bit louder in my opinion. The beat is a bit repetitive but that is normal with these kind of tracks. The kicks are really nice and the snares are awesome!

Keep it up bro :D! Could you also check out my work? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ea-work-anill-oriental-trap-remix-f4f-473273/

P.S What is the vocal saying? I keep hearing "MiFang Mifang" (Chinese food which we have at the restaurant where I work on the side).

Haha i really have no idea what theyre saying haha. it was a very short choir sample and the vocals weren't understandable so i really dont have a clue haha.

and yes i'm still working on the sample beat. i still have to soften the sharp edges

Last edited:
Back