[Chillstep/Liquid/Melodic] Best of Redux Mix, FREE DL F4F ALL

Redux

Chillstepper
Just released this mix a little late, I've been gaining followers pretty quickly so it's hard to keep up (this was supposed to be released at 200 followers, now I'm at 233)

It's mostly chillstep/liquid dubstep/chill trap, very atmospheric and ambient. Would really appreciate any feedback you guys have, and I always return shares/follows/reposts. Anyway here's the track, the individual tracks all have links to them in the description if you like a particular song but don't want to download the whole mix (around 34 minutes).
https://soundcloud.com/redux1/best-of-redux-chill-mix-200-followers-mix-free-dl

Hope you enjoy, I enjoyed making all this music and I'm glad that it seems like a lot of people seem to like it too. Here's the track list in case anyone is interested
1) Endless
2) Little Bird
3) Coldplay - The Scientist (Remix)
4) Simply Beloved (Kingdom Hearts Remix)
5)Time Will Tell - Danny Darko Remix
6)Pray - Final Fantasy VII Remix
7)Trifonic - Parks on Fire Remix Shake the Dust - Original

Last edited:
Dude I won't lie I saw that Simply Beloved remix on the tracklist and I had to skip to it straight away...on that note, I love the way you let that piano sequence sit on the beat, it brought me right back to the heydays of grinding on Heartless so I was beefy enough to fight Sephiroth in KH2 (I guess that could apply to KH1 too). Anyway nerd talk over lol, like I said the drum pattern you put behind that was perfect, instant head nod. I also like the way you fit the vocals in, maybe back off the volume on that just a tad? I also found it that the beat kinda droned on after a while, which I didn't really mind because it's KH but that might be a problem for other listeners

However, overall I really liked it man I'm definitely going to be checking out the rest of this playlist in a few minutes, probably starting with that FF7 remix haha.

Check me out if you'd like: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...halifa-trinidad-james-samples-updated-475441/

Dude I won't lie I saw that Simply Beloved remix on the tracklist and I had to skip to it straight away...on that note, I love the way you let that piano sequence sit on the beat, it brought me right back to the heydays of grinding on Heartless so I was beefy enough to fight Sephiroth in KH2 (I guess that could apply to KH1 too). Anyway nerd talk over lol, like I said the drum pattern you put behind that was perfect, instant head nod. I also like the way you fit the vocals in, maybe back off the volume on that just a tad? I also found it that the beat kinda droned on after a while, which I didn't really mind because it's KH but that might be a problem for other listeners

However, overall I really liked it man I'm definitely going to be checking out the rest of this playlist in a few minutes, probably starting with that FF7 remix haha.

Check me out if you'd like: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...halifa-trinidad-james-samples-updated-475441/

Will do man, the KH track is mainly for people who've played the game and love it as much as I do so to me it doesn't get repetitive, I can see how someone might think that though. Thanks for the feedback, bumping and checking your track out now

Back