[Chillout] Little Bird (ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED, FREE DL)

Redux

Chillstepper
Haven't gotten the chance to post this one yet, having it released on a little indie label so I figured I'd see what you guys think.
(second track down)
ReduX's Spotlight page on SoundCloud - Hear the world

(sorry for not just embedding the track but it's in my spotlight and people might see something else they're interested in).

Anyway any comments/follows/messages on SC will be returned ASAP and I'm always down for cross promotion/collaboration, just leave me a comment in this thread once you've left feedback or whatever so I know who to get back to and the thread stays bumped.

Thanks, I checked out your soundcloud and left you a comment. Good stuff man, keep up the solid work.

Haven't gotten the chance to post this one yet, having it released on a little indie label so I figured I'd see what you guys think.
(second track down)
ReduX's Spotlight page on SoundCloud - Hear the world

(sorry for not just embedding the track but it's in my spotlight and people might see something else they're interested in).

Anyway any comments/follows/messages on SC will be returned ASAP and I'm always down for cross promotion/collaboration, just leave me a comment in this thread once you've left feedback or whatever so I know who to get back to and the thread stays bumped.

Interesting combination sounds. Very soothing and relaxing ambience. The birds is a nice detail. I'm a big fan of the atmospheric vibes and such. This track is something I'd frequently listen to while working on my school stuff.

**Return the favor by dropping YOUR knowledge?**
facebook.com/michaeljoelmusic
https://soundcloud.com/michaeljoelmusic/from-dreams-awoken-demo

Interesting combination sounds. Very soothing and relaxing ambience. The birds is a nice detail. I'm a big fan of the atmospheric vibes and such. This track is something I'd frequently listen to while working on my school stuff.

**Return the favor by dropping YOUR knowledge?**
facebook.com/michaeljoelmusic
https://soundcloud.com/michaeljoelmusic/from-dreams-awoken-demo

Sorry for not responding sooner, I'll definitely get on that right now. Also bumping for anyone who hasn't seen

Back