Chief Keef's Instagram Account Cancelled for Sex Pic

I saw that pic last night and was like put the veinna away man lol. He could have been hacked though these chicks be on that. Then again...

Last edited:
lol every day its a new thread, and every day i say the same thing. Chief Keef doing things that i was doing when i was 17

idk why cats get shocked that a young nigga from the projects with a little cash is doing wild shit.

lol like when you sign a record deal you get some sort of common sense or something.

Y'all some haters. That's that s*** I don't like!

Everybody and they mama got an opinion on that man. Get off his tip. He young and he hot. You old and you not!

I remember in highschool, I had a polaroid of a chick with her mouth occupied(yeah, i'm that old)passed it around in a few classes, and eventually a teacher confiscated it because one of the chick's friends saw it and told. I feel bad I put the girl out there like that now...but if instagram had existed back then.....

Seems like everythime this dude does something "dumb", it reminds me of my own childhood. Used to make me think I must've been a horrible kid...now I'm starting to realize alot of you guys just never lived young and reckless. I hope you guys don't end up like some of my 30 year old friends who are still on childish shyt because they never got it out of their system.

I got a friend who just got in deep shyt with his wife/mother of his child because he had a video in his phone with a side chick at 30...that's when it's sad. At 17, that's just being a kid.

My mans Keef is doing him, no point in hating on homie smh.

deRaNged said polaroids lol..Yeah this nothing crazy, There's at least 800 broads with my meat in their phone(s)

I remember in highschool, I had a polaroid of a chick with her mouth occupied(yeah, i'm that old)passed it around in a few classes, and eventually a teacher confiscated it because one of the chick's friends saw it and told. I feel bad I put the girl out there like that now...but if instagram had existed back then.....

Seems like everythime this dude does something "dumb", it reminds me of my own childhood. Used to make me think I must've been a horrible kid...now I'm starting to realize alot of you guys just never lived young and reckless. I hope you guys don't end up like some of my 30 year old friends who are still on childish shyt because they never got it out of their system.

I got a friend who just got in deep shyt with his wife/mother of his child because he had a video in his phone with a side chick at 30...that's when it's sad. At 17, that's just being a kid.

Shoot I guess I'm just not that reckless of a dude....I've never really had a strong desire to do wild sh!t. Suppose I'm just an old 21 lol

Shoot I guess I'm just not that reckless of a dude....I've never really had a strong desire to do wild sh!t. Suppose I'm just an old 21 lol

Na you're just smart. I'm 21 and never saw the point in having reckless pics on my phone and doing dumb sh*t.

I'm starting to realize alot of you guys just never lived young and reckless. I hope you guys don't end up like some of my 30 year old friends who are still on childish shyt because they never got it out of their system.

Exactly.

Many guys on here would be turned out by a "hoe". Why? because the girls that they call hoes have game and know how to work that thing.

You guys need to stop talking wreckless and get experienced.

Exactly.

Many guys on here would be turned out by a "hoe". Why? because the girls that they call hoes have game and know how to work that thing.

You guys need to stop talking wreckless and get experienced.

Maybe we youngins are just focused on our music. Don't mean we don't like a good time, but we just don't put our lives out in the eye of the public for the world to see on Facebook or Twitter.

Na you're just smart. I'm 21 and never saw the point in having reckless pics on my phone and doing dumb sh*t.

Not sure what that has to do with being "smart". May just be you never had an ignant moment worth capturing. Hell, 30 year old rappers post vids of themselves beating up each other. I won't even call that "dumb", they get what they want out of it, do they not? I'd call it childish for 30 year olds to be proud of wuppin azz, when I was a kid it was old news soon as the fight was over. lol. At 17 I'd have broke someone's camera in half if it was out while I was doing anything incriminating, even rolling a blunt.

I guess by 17 you guys were in so much poon it wasn't worth bragging about anymore. Took me a few more years, sorry. lol. But I get it, because by 17 I was doing enough other stuff, I didn't want that ride in the stolen car we took brought back up or that guy I beat up talked about the next day in school, but poon? I lost many a girlfriend putting them on blast the second I got it, lol. Guess everyone's raised different. But with the tools of today, I'd have always had proof I smashed. lol. But very childish to still be doing those things at 30....even by 21

Last edited:
young and dumb is a right to degree. i'll give him that. But even in my youth i did somethings that a little to the left or right shit could have been bad, real bad. And i wasn't a upcoming artist. We'll see, i wish him luck.

But it's like 30 year old dudes on here praying for Chief Keef's downfall. What part of the game is that? Even if you are 17 like him, why hate on him for messing up his life? If he falls offf, that dodn't mean you are gonna replace him.

Respect his hustle and his grind. He might be gone by tomorrow, but what does that have to do with you and your music career?

Eff it. Dudes are content on hating and high-fiving each other so have at it. When you see Keef, tell him your true feelings. Don't be surprised when he smacks you though.

^^^If they got a beat to Keef tommorow, the next day, they'd be all on his nutz and talking about how hot he was...whether he used the beat or not, lol.

Keef's response: "Cool"

All it takes to make them love him, lol.

Back