Chief Keef/GBE type beat! Feed for Feed for sure!

Love the tremolo rolling snare at like 1:00, can get a little repetitive but this type of music is generally a little repetative. The low pass filter could be cleaner @ like 1:40 it was limited so hard you can hear the artifacts, but overall nice work man this could be a club banger I'm feeling it.

Mine:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/th...ep/id853754027

thx for your honest feed!
You got nice stuff too! keep that up!

Last edited:
The intro followed by the build up is very nice man! Especially how you play with the Kickdrops, very cool!! Everything is on point and the instruments are sounding clear! Nice stop at 1:00 :D. I produce trap as well but more EDM like. Maybe the horns are a bit repetitive but I think that is quite normal for rap beats. Keep it up man, this sounds professional!!!!

I would really appreciate it if you could leave me a feedback as well https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ea-work-anill-oriental-trap-remix-f4f-473273/

The intro followed by the build up is very nice man! Especially how you play with the Kickdrops, very cool!! Everything is on point and the instruments are sounding clear! Nice stop at 1:00 :D. I produce trap as well but more EDM like. Maybe the horns are a bit repetitive but I think that is quite normal for rap beats. Keep it up man, this sounds professional!!!!

I would really appreciate it if you could leave me a feedback as well Iggy Azalea - Work (Anill Oriental Trap Remix) F4F!!!♫♫♫

Thx man! Apreciate the honest feedback!

THis style of track is for vocals such as "**** BITCHIZ YOLO MOFOCKA NIGGA!" don't really like the style.. but i do however like the production. it's nicely mixed and nothing seems out of place. Good job on this.

feed me back:
Radioactive Wolves of Chernobyl

Thx for your honest feedback! Yeah i know that not everybody likes the style of beat.

I can imagine a chief keef flow on this! I like the stop around the 1 min mark too! keeps it interestin. As far as the horns bein "repetitive" as others mentioned I dont think its too bad! And I like the switch up around the 1:40 mark... niceeeeeee!

I can imagine a chief keef flow on this! I like the stop around the 1 min mark too! keeps it interestin. As far as the horns bein "repetitive" as others mentioned I dont think its too bad! And I like the switch up around the 1:40 mark... niceeeeeee!​
Thx man apreciate it!

i like it but i feel like at times you shoulda let certain elements drop in and out periodically a little more to mask the repetitiveness of these type of beats and Clean up that filter cutoff, at like 1:45 it gets pretty grimey when the cutoff is rising. Keep it up though definitely got the sound you were going for.
Check this out:
F4F 3rd beat of the dayy "tossin stacks" club type shitt

Hey thx for your honest feedback. Ok i will keep it in mind.

- I like the instrumentation -- does sound like a Chief Keef track haha
- I think you should cut off a little of the low end in your instruments so that your kick and 808 can shine through even more
- I would turn up the clap and the snare a little maybe
- The transition to the filter part was nice
- I think its a good work but i think the mix could be just a tad bit better in my opinion

Please return the favour:

Zack Knight - "Snap" (Produced by Benny Liang & Zack Knight) (F4F)

Thanks!

- I like the instrumentation -- does sound like a Chief Keef track haha
- I think you should cut off a little of the low end in your instruments so that your kick and 808 can shine through even more
- I would turn up the clap and the snare a little maybe
- The transition to the filter part was nice
- I think its a good work but i think the mix could be just a tad bit better in my opinion

Please return the favour:

Zack Knight - "Snap" (Produced by Benny Liang & Zack Knight) (F4F)

Thanks!

Hey thanks! Yeah im still learning you know.

Back