Check this out! *Work in Progress* F4F

Daveyvg22

D.V.G. Productions
Hey guys,
I've been working on this beat, I really have the feeling that it isn't finished yet, so i consider it as a work in progress.
I'm looking for any feedback or criticism, what I should add/remove?
it'll be returned ofcourse, just drop your link(s).

Thanks for listening.

beat bumps, really heavy 808s man! I don't think it sounds unfinished tbh, yes it can be a little repetitive but I think that wouldn't be noticed as much if it had vocals on it. You use the reverse cymbal quite a lot and I like it but maybe try and find some random one shot samples to throw in to the mix on occasion to keep it varied, or maybe change up drum patterns - 'Coming to America' by Ludacris has a great example of the producer just completely switching the drums in the middle of the track and it worked well, and would give your beat that little something more.

Feel free to return feed:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ive-receive-feedback/kaleidoscope-f4f-460556/

beat bumps, really heavy 808s man! I don't think it sounds unfinished tbh, yes it can be a little repetitive but I think that wouldn't be noticed as much if it had vocals on it. You use the reverse cymbal quite a lot and I like it but maybe try and find some random one shot samples to throw in to the mix on occasion to keep it varied, or maybe change up drum patterns - 'Coming to America' by Ludacris has a great example of the producer just completely switching the drums in the middle of the track and it worked well, and would give your beat that little something more.

Feel free to return feed:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ive-receive-feedback/kaleidoscope-f4f-460556/

thanks for your usefull feedback, i'll tryna experiment with the drum patterns a little, i like the idea bout the oneshot samples.
i'll give it a try! feed 'll be returned

the beat is dope. the sounds are cool tho. theres too much of sub in it for me. This could use more sounds.
Cool track

I personally like what you have, but it seems a bit predictable. Although of course you've mentioned it's not entirely done yet.

Back