Check out this track! hot sample! bringing heat.. will return feedback

I flipped this sample a few months ago. You flipped it better than me, but of coarse of few months ago I wasn't on the level I am now. The track is hot but the hi hat is too loud. Check out my flip its called "Throw It Up", the link is on my sig.

thanks for the feedback

Tha-problem said:
I flipped this sample a few months ago. You flipped it better than me, but of coarse of few months ago I wasn't on the level I am now. The track is hot but the hi hat is too loud. Check out my flip its called "Throw It Up", the link is on my sig.

urs is a copy of the lil jon one... i went for a dipset style.... thats why i use the hit hats up like that. its a certain style.

Last edited:
TheAnartist said:
thanks for the feedback

urs is a copy of the lil jon one... i went for a dipset style.... thats why i use the hit hats up like that. its a certain style.

Yeah I took the lil jon one, added piano and some percussion. I still don't understand how did h411 did you get the sample to sound that hot(of coarse thats your secret), it sounded much better than mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tha-problem said:
Yeah I took the lil jon one, added piano and some percussion. I still don't understand how did h411 did you get the sample to sound that hot(of coarse thats your secret), it sounded much better than mine.

its all about the mix... and mine was faster. urs was slower for the crunk style. i have seen other versions of the song though too. maybe urs was different from mine. another thing : i played out some huge strings in the background. i was thinkin of using the vocals for the verses... but i just changed the drums instead

I love that sample, i like the fast hats, not really diggin that clap or the kicks,, i think u cuda chopped this sample and made it even hyper,,, the switchup in the drums sounds kinda techno ish,, i dunno, its str8

nice, nice i like the intro so far (typing and listening)
high energy and the clap "fat, and to the poin" i like that, i hear the string sample in the back ground, sounds like you were having fun cause idk what made you put those double timed drums in at around 1:05 lol but its cool man cuase you brung it back, idk about having it as a song maybe as an interlude on your beat cd because its energy is a little too high, but hollat me
https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223493

thanks guys... Vdub thats a possibility for havin it as an interlude... and im not tryin to make it sound faster... its more drums.... tempo never changes. i wanted the drums to be just hard hittin like ur in a fight. i see the techno tho. thanks again for the feedback.

Yoooo... This MUST be that sample from requiem for a dream. Flipped it alright, but drums made it really hot. You didnt really do much with it though so it didn't really feel like a beat more like a remix of the original song. Not something meant to be rapped over. You came hard, but you shoulda digged a little harder though fam.
Check me out
https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227066

Feelin it but I gotta confess I'm sick of that sample I flipped it like 10 ways back when that came out. Still good work tho. Check my newest soundclick beat it's sick.

i know alot of people flipped thesample before but i wanted to give it a heatmakerz style and a dipset type mood. Ive only seen poeple copy the lil jon one that is slow and crunk... but i cant stand that because its always boring to me. i wanted fire on this so i sped it up instead of slowing it down

I heard this sample before, its overused. I like this beat though. Its hype and would make good company while Im snorting cocaine.

Back