Check Out My New Instrumental *Take A Look* (F4F)

nehemeizcool

Hey guys,

just finished a new instrumental called "Take A Look"

I think it sounds pretty nice, but i could be wrong lol

so please give me your honest opinions and i'll return the feedback, thanks :-)

really dig this yo! very positive uplifting type of beat that cheers you up!! sounds are pretty nice! especially the pads and strings on the hook part.. me personally would change the ending a lil bit but other than that.. everything is on point and pretty much fantastic

8/10 overall

I think there's a lil dissonance in some of the chord progressions unless that's what's you're going for. Other than that, I like the sounds you used. I wish you added more depth into it to give it more of a feel unless you were going for a Lo-Fi effect.

Overall it has a nice vibe and it's a great beat other than the dissonance in some chords and Lo-fi effect. Keep it up! You had amazing sound selection, I like how you constantly changed the beat up. Maybe you can use it in a commercial, a video game or something professional?

I'd like to hear your thoughts on mine.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ristic-cinematic-experimental-hip-hop-461441/

Greetings there.

This has a nice bright, romantic type of feeling. Something that'd maybe heard at the end of a major romcom movie? I think the engineering is nice, and the arrangement. Maybe the strings get a little repetitive. Good work.

Please return the feedback: "One Night In Cosmos" | Boom-Bap | F4F

- TTT

Not sure, but I'd say searching for HIGH QUALITY instruments is a start (can't express that enough.. Not saying you have bad quality instruments but the higher the quality of the instrument, the better the overall track is). You can pan too, but doesn't mean you have to overdo it.

Intro strings are great, great chord progression, might add a compressor to the kick to make it punch a little more, clap sounds really nice, the little melody running in the background could be brought out a bit more but thats just me knit picking cause there isnt much wrong with this track, i would add a small break section where you completely wipe out the strings, think that would be cool, this track is crying out for the a vocalist, great track, please leave me some feedback thanks man

Really like the track, it has a nice vibe! Its repetitiveness (in a good way) made me like it more and more as the track progressed. I like how you varied the main theme and also let it breath a bit (with the little pause). It's well mixed also and has a good variety of sounds, I think.
If you could improve on something I would say make the kick more "fuller". The kick now sounds a bit distant and "unimportant", I think.

By the way your track actually reminds me of one of my own tracks "Electric strings" which has a similar idea going on.

This is really nice work, sounds like it could be on a commercial for Dell or an airline. Floaty and feel-good, quite powerful. Everything is crisp and there was plenty to take in at all frequencies. The only thing I was unsure of at first was the snare as it's harsher than everything else, but that did fit later in the track. Maybe that could be smoothed a bit to begin with until it's tempered naturally by the other instruments? The only other thing I would say is that the reverse cymbals didn't seem to match their peak point exactly in all instances, but that could just be me. I listened on some AKG K-99s, if that makes a difference!

If you'd like to reciprocate feedback, please check out my thread at https://www.futureproducers.com/for...edback/filthy-but-friendly-we-outside-461626/ or pick a track from my signature. Thanks!

RE Take A Look

This is delightfull. Mix decisions are so subjective and I rather like this as is. I would like to hear some melodic line weaving in and out (as I listened I could almost hear it) Just a little lead derived from the chords. Nice optimistic feel love it.

Back