Change an MP3's pitch in FL Studio

Galaxo

Hey guys,
I need to know how to change the pitch of an MP3 file loaded in FL Studio. If I change it's channel pitch or the master pitch, it ignores it :cry:

But I want it dynamic, I mean that I can make an Automation Clip.

Hey honestly i could sit here and type a two page essay on how to do what you are asking but then that would be taking too much time. haha. I know exactly what you are looking for and if you really need this information i went and found a link that could help you with exactly what you are looking for. No its not nothing you will have to pay for its totally free its just a link. I hope this solves you problem honestly. You may have to read quite a bit because its alot that you may need to know. im going to private message the link

Hey honestly i could sit here and type a two page essay on how to do what you are asking but then that would be taking too much time. haha. I know exactly what you are looking for and if you really need this information i went and found a link that could help you with exactly what you are looking for. No its not nothing you will have to pay for its totally free its just a link. I hope this solves you problem honestly. You may have to read quite a bit because its alot that you may need to know. im going to private message the link

That works only for MIDI/Piano Roll notes. I need audio pitch bends not MIDI.

Back