Chance the Rapper Type Beat- We Fall Apart F4F

donny7337

Hey guys, just looking for some feed on my new Chance type beat. This is the first time I used my midi keyboard for sample chops too. Tell me what you think and drop a link so I can leave feed on your stuff as well. Thanks

Not bad. Actually made me start freestyling some. This is structured pretty nicely, I like all the sounds, I like the mix mostly but me personally I would turn that cymbal up some at 1:10 and maybe add another melody type sound to come in at a random spot just to change things up some, like some high piano notes and some smooth strings. Or maybe even pick a spot to take all the melody sounds out and let the bass and snare go solo for a measure or two. The filter on the main sound was a nice touch towards the end.

Let me know what you think about my song Kaleidoscope

Not bad. Actually made me start freestyling some. This is structured pretty nicely, I like all the sounds, I like the mix mostly but me personally I would turn that cymbal up some at 1:10 and maybe add another melody type sound to come in at a random spot just to change things up some, like some high piano notes and some smooth strings. Or maybe even pick a spot to take all the melody sounds out and let the bass and snare go solo for a measure or two. The filter on the main sound was a nice touch towards the end.

Let me know what you think about my song Kaleidoscope
Thanks for the advice man

Back