Cazzette Trap Remix. Need Feedback. F4F 100%

VabravoMusic

Here is my trap remix of the song, The Rat - Cazzette. Lemme know what yall think. Leave the link of your own track in your post if you would like feedback in return.

It sounds mixed really well, it sounds really clean. I haven't heard lots of house "trap" music but I like it.

Last edited:
Its gonna be tough for me to critique a movie score cause I've never made one before but I will do my best. Love the energy throughout. Good job putting emotion in it. The last part is a little different but I like it. Classical with an electric feel. One question, What DAW did you make this on?

yesssssssss, dude you have it. love how aggressive and musical this track is. this stand out. different. HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check my link let me know what you think, I'm into movie scores and movie trailer music.

https://soundcloud.com/mozaart/its-okay-to-give-in-sometimes

I was a little underwhelmed by the first drop but then I heard the one at 1:12...unreal dude. This track bangs. I love your snare rolls, too good. Keep it up man, you're killing it.

Not a huge fan of EDM Trap, but gotdamn, that drop at 1:12 had me trippin. Had to rewind this shit like 5 times just to hear it again. You definitely got a ear for this type of shit, good job.

Back