*Caviar for Breakfast* by Igor Sanchez F4F

This is one of the most original and creative R&B tracks that I have ever heard on here! To me, the drum samples selected and the composition are AMAZING! I wish I could programs drums like this. You most definitely have talent...

The only issue I have is that the bass line seems a wee bit too LOUD to me. This is the only thing keeping me from giving this a perfect score. 9.8/10!

Main pad/synth sound is extremely fresh/innovative. Reminds me of The Dream or Kelly Rowland. I think the mixing could be a little better, because as it stands now on the hook it'd be a little chaotic for a singer to really shine and navigate it but it's a solid musical work. I think the only thing that's could use some work is the mix, the drums are fitting though. Definitely has a contemporary R&B feel to it.

You already gave me feed so it's not necessary.

Thank you so much for your words! really! I put so much work in it the last 4-5 years in it and so far i can tell you, this is my first timeless masterpiece i think. if you need an advice for drumsamples or patterns, dont be shy to ask!

Back