Cassidy's new diss (raid)

BlackJIM

@Bizzytits
did he murder meek? he pretty much threw shots at all of MMG

and to be honest I can't see any of them impressing me with a diss track, except maybe wale

Knife in a gun fight. lmao!

Cute........corny. I'm sure people think this wack ass shit is worth a second 10 minutes of THEIR life.

Meek said one song and one song only. Yep....all he needed. Seriously......you wait 6 days to battle.....with a 10 minute song about how who you battling ain't shit..................10 minutes! Cool points lost for that alone.

Cassidy sound like that Charles Hamilton dude. Could've put a dude on FP from Philly on as far as a beat.........naw....he need popular hip hop beats and using the "bars" excuse because that's the only way he feels he can win......it's like a hail mary with 1 second left. I need beats that's going to make hip hop fans remember other rappers. More cool points taken.

One more time equals 10 minutes.

Last edited:
meek's diss is rash as hell to me.

cassidy's goes in on meek while keeping sh*t real, talking about how rappers turn fake to make money & sh*t. lyrical wise cassidy is winning.

So far cassidy speaking the truth and can back his sh*t up, meek just yelling on the track talking some sh*t idgaf about lol.

The diss wasn't great. It definitely wasn't the "End Meek career" song that everyone was trying to push. Although I like Cass, I've heard way better. If I had to vote on which diss songs wins....I'd give it to Meek.

meek's diss is rash as hell to me.

cassidy's goes in on meek while keeping sh*t real, talking about how rappers turn fake to make money & sh*t. lyrical wise cassidy is winning.

So far cassidy speaking the truth and can back his sh*t up, meek just yelling on the track talking some sh*t idgaf about lol.

It's funny.....I saw things the opposite. Meek didn't spit the truth? Hell............."I took yall niggas spot that's why yall probably mad". Reallest thing said in the battle. Past is the past. That's weak shit anyway. How the fuuck you going to talk shit about a guy who is making some great money now......by saying he used to be broke? More cool points lost. That's the real definition of hating....yall should see that. Like you used to walk home from school in 6th grade.....now you in the 10th grade driving a Benz.......and a dude who remembered you in the 6th grade with holes in your shoes say......."yeah...that dude ain't shit...he used to walk around with holes in his shoes....he ain't going to have that Benz for long."

I see things differently. And not even being bias. Or maybe this response is what I expected because he really ain't got shit he could say against Meek except some past shit. "You used to have nappy ass braids"......what about now though.

Last edited:
He said real things as to how rappers turn fake to get put on, Meek mill name use to be Meek Millz, ross probably had him drop the Z to join MMG

I see cassidy telling things how it is "when you was broke your niggas was not around"

"if you stop getting chissel all them ni*gas you was with gon start to get forgetful"

"I been there before, I'm not gon bullsh*t you" .

To me he stating actual facts, If you listen to it with a negative and doubtful mindset
you won't get nothing out of it.

I tried to listen to meek's diss but he just talking about how rich he is
"broke n*gga" "rich n*gga" "all my jewels on" and sh*t, idgaf about that.

Repo 2:07. Body bag.

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

He said real things as to how rappers turn fake to get put on, Meek mill name use to be Meek Millz, ross probably had him drop the Z to join MMG

I see cassidy telling things how it is "when you was broke your niggas was not around"

"if you stop getting chissel all them ni*gas you was with gon start to get forgetful"

"I been there before, I'm not gon bullsh*t you" .

To me he stating actual facts, If you listen to it with a negative and doubtful mindset
you won't get nothing out of it.

I tried to listen to meek's diss but he just talking about how rich he is
"broke n*gga" "rich n*gga" "all my jewels on" and sh*t, idgaf about that.

All of that is hating shit......not real shit. Da hell him having the Z taken out of his name got to do with anything? T.I still fuucking with Meek and even so.......it's still means nothing to Cass.....acting like he knew the dude all his life.....if Cass was so big he could've put Meek on. Good thing Meek didn't get sign to Cass though and stuck with the sound he has now. That's how these Cassidy rappers fool people. They say stuff that makes people think too deep but it really means nothing. Who knows.....Meek was probably signed to somebody else with the Z......or whatever......meant nothing.

Cassidy didn't have nothing to say but some sideline hating shit. Like I said........Repo.......2:07.....body bag. He can make 5 10 minute disses and it don't matter.

Last edited:
damn well every one got they own preference in music.

I respect that, I never really was a fan of Meek from the get go anyway.

In all honesty though, he make can make bangers that's a fact too.

Um you are smoking ****ing crack if you think meek mills won between those two disses. I even double played both disses to make sure what I herd.
This is what I herd when I played the meek mills repo diss, I herd him say maybe one line about cassidy and that was just about guns. The rest of meek mills song is just about his money, how he is rich, how he got hoes ect and has nothing to really do with dissing cassidy shit he should have just called it a regular song because all meek mills did was talk about himself in the song. If you don't believe me google the lyrics and pay attention how many times he talks about himself.

I played the cassidy diss, was the cassidy diss amazing? **** no but he disses meek mills way more than meek mills dissed him. Pay attention cassidy even stated the obvious which I already stated before he even made this diss so this is proof I'm not the only one who notices meek talks more about himself in that diss. Cassidy in his diss says "**** all the damn hype this about bars, its not about rollies its not about cars, its not about ysl or automaws" That line hes also telling meek mills to quit talking about his stupid as cars when hes supposed to be dissing cassidy.

The first couple minutes of the cassidy diss was boring but the other half was alright and its better than meek mills because at least cassidy actually came dissing and with bars. All meek mills did was talk about himself. You seem to be a clear meek dick rider because there is no way that meek mills is taking a win in my book just because he talked about himself. If you want to win in my book you should be dissing not talking about yourself.

So lets keep this simple because your too stupid to understand so lets play a trivia.
Here is the question :
Q : Who should win the diss, a person who is dissing or the person talking about themselfs the whole time?
A : Well dumbass since the whole point of a diss is to diss I would have to say the person dissing would be the clear winner.

So who won? Well being that cassidy is really the only one dissing since meek mills is talking to himself the whole track besides 2 bars the clear winner is cassidy even thought that diss was half boring as well. If meek mills would have did some actual dissing then that would tie between dissing so then you would see whos bars are better but shit we didn't even get to get to that point because meek mills didn't even really diss.

Bro you are mad because it took cassidy 6 days to respond to a diss? Ummm damn what do you want people to reply with 3 verses in 1 minute? I could see if he waiting like 2 months or longer but damn 6 days is not a long wait you are acting as if he was waiting till next year. So what if someone disses me then I have to write a diss in one day because I'm not allowed to take 6 days to make one? Maybe I'm not in the mood or want to make my bars better so I can actually diss. See that is how I know you are a meek mills dick rider, here is how you are his dick rider tell me if I'm wrong.

#1 you can't point out any bars in that 5 minute diss that meek mills said that was good dissing cassidy. #2 you realize that meek mills talked about himself the whole time but yet you think its the best diss ever and he destroyed cassidy. #3 you think that having a good beat makes meek mills better at dissing and makes him the winner. #4 no matter what cassidy would have said you would still ride meek mills dick.

I tried to find a good bar that meek mills said in that diss funny I couldn't find not even one. Do you want me to list cassidys bars because he actually had SOME good bars unlike meek mills. Like I said that cassidy diss wasn't that good well the first half wasn't the second half was better but still its better than that meek mills diss. and if you want to be real cassidys bars wern't as good as they should have been but guess what even though they wern't on top of his game it still out did meek mills. To me it sounds like cassidys song wasn't mixed or something because meek mills song seems more professionally done than cassidys. To me it just sounds like cassidy got on the mic and started spitting bars.

Cassidy wins because he was the only one dissing. THE END If you want I can google meek mills lyrics and underline all the parts he talks about his cars, money, ect. Oh and I'm not someone who even listens to cassidy so don't go thinking I said he won because I listen to him because there isn't one cassidy song on my labtop actually I have meek mills on my labtop so you can't say I'm dick riding anyone like you are. I like some of cassidys bars but I don't play him in the car, but when it comes to the diss shit cassidy won to bad thats the facts.

Thats why lloyd banks is my fav rapper because he comes with the bars and I can listen to his music. Banks would beat mills better than cassidy did. I was expecting cassidy to do better but he still won IMO.
-You can't TAME LLOYD,
-I'm smokin by the big screen and changin the channel looks like I'm playin a GAME BOY.
-Leave with 12 shells in your mouth like a carton of eggs.
please meek gtfo your only good when I want to bump you in my car, when mills steps his bars up then I'll respect him as a disser or lyricist. I only respect him as a rapper not a writer.

Last edited:
^^^^That's why I can't respect your posts about this. You bias.

1. Meek did more dissing than talking about money.......so your listening skills need some work. And the fact that you claim to be a battle rapper and don't even understand full details outside of trying to catch a deep line is comedy to me. Meek so far ahead of Cassidy (like most people with common sense) that he already knew that Cass was going to say all of that nonsense that he did......easy to predict. So he already rebuttaled all of that shit......the reason he bring up being broke and now his squad got more money than Cass himself. smh at you...........talking about crack......like you some kind of expert at battle raps. Take yo ass to Smack or URL or some shit. Because the dude you cheerleading for........he talked about money and his career....had the biggest head in the MFing game. Downing people like he was above them. Now his weak ass wanna attention soooooooooo got damn bad that he will risk his pathetic career disgracing "hip hop" by trying to use the most popular song of 2012................Meek didn't have to go into details about your boy....Trojan man. You smoking rocks got dammit! Let a rapper you don't like make a song off of Gangnam Style......you would be all on this mfer talking shit.....let a rapper you like because of bars do it.........he can get away with it. 2 faced man!

FOH...........^^^^^^^^that there.....nuff said. Candy "bars" face ass.

THen bring up the got damn methhead cookie monster rapping ass dude. "Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" rapping ass dude. FOH.

> Lloyd Banks. I'm buying that shit! KING DING A LING!!!!!

Last edited:
Cassidy defiantly had some clever lines in this diss and like I said before in another thread Cassidy>Meek in a pure battle situation. Meek probably ain't going to respond. But dudes need to stop with this Cassidy ending Meek's career ish though as songs are whats driving the industry today not bars.

Pretty much..

"In about 50days everyone will forget about ya again .... And we still gone b balling! #rememberthistweet lol" Meek Mill

And what I'm saying is this isn't a song its supposed to be a diss. I'm pretty sure If you go to the punchline thread I'm more than capable of judging other peoples lines just by the quick things I write will shit on meek mills anyday. Meek mills is more famous than cassidy, he has more money and fame but meek is not a battle rapper. And I never said that cassidy is going to ruin his career I said he would shit on him if it came to bars vs bars.I already said meek mills would win if its song vs song but its not dissing is not about song vs song its supposed to be about bars vs bars something people like you have obviously forgotten about. even though I keep saying it.
I played like 3 minutes worth of that meek mills diss and turned it off because he keeps talking about himself in it, I was about to turn of the cassidy diss to because the first half was ass in that diss to but at least in the second half he started making bars not just trying to make a song.

Are you telling me that meek mills had more diss bars than cassidy? Your a dumbass because cassidys diss is 5 mintues longer but yet your going to sit here and try to act like mills had more diss bars LMFAO. Where am I bias when I clearly said I have meek millz songs on my labtop right now and don't even listen to cassidy that much. I think someone is mad that they can't admit meek mills isn't as clever as they want him to be. You are the one who is bias thats my favorite part when the people that are bias tell me I'm bias when I clearly have good reasons for everything I say while you clearly don't. You don't even make any good points of why meek mills won the diss other than his beat is better and it took cassidy 6 days to record something? Is that all you have? I thought hiphop/rap was about bars when it came to dissing I didn't know it was about making hit songs if thats the case then win someone disses people they should just talk about themselfs the entire time oh thats right people now do that because people like you don't care about bars any more you think disses are supposed to be hit records that you can bump in your car right?

You know when disses come out I don't expect them to be a bumpable song I expect them to just be a diss nothing more. What qualifications do you even have that someone like you can even give your opinion on whos better when you yourself probably can't even write a decent bar? Maybe you should go to the punchline thread because I got bars for endless days that will poop on meek mills and bars that cassidy said in that diss as well and it didn't take me 6 days just look at the time I posted the lines I can create verses in minutes that will be better than things you write in hours so don't try to act like your the ones whos qualified to judge more like I'm the one who can give a real views since I can actually write good bars. I got my nice ass mxl 4000 on my bed I can't wait to put it to use. Do you rap? If so whenever I get my stuff I'll gladly rap some verses and shit on anything you dream of writing because the lines that I write that take hours shit on the lines I write in minutes which shit on lines you think in hours.

Oh and you remember how you were talking that shit about cassidy not responding well he responded so now its meek mills turn if he doesn't then hes a ***** right I mean thats what you said about cassidy so it has to be equal rights for mr mills. Whenever you can make bars that my mother can't think of you let me know then maybe you'll be worthy of me to destory. You say I am no expert well then be sure of yourself and don't be so quick to back down after I shit on you. I use the term shit alot because that is the only word I feel that can get the message of what my bars will do to you and it won't be no boring beat/flow like cassidy. I am saying this guessing you rap but if you don't then you shouldn't be talking to me like your any better because if you rap and your talking shit then to me your trying to prove something and I got infinite lines that I can come up with at any time,
like eminem said
"I am not afraid of this ****in waste of lead On my pencil, for me to write some shit this simple"
and thats what you would be is really a waste of lead so I'll just save my breathe I don't know why I even argue with little kids out of my league who can't understand when their dad is talking to them they should respect it. Go back on the punchline thread and read my minute bars then say to yourself wow I must really suck dick if he can make those lines that fast I wonder what hell do to me if he actually takes time to think of bars!
So if you rap then go to the punchline thread and do your worst or get on the mic whenever I get my stuff together, if you don't like I'm just going to be done hear because I'm arguing with people below my level and I stay cocky thats what keeps me at a higher level then you.

Last edited:
^^^^^boy stop! lol! I can tell how you sound from the way you look and what you talk about. I don't want to hear that shit. Save you dollars worth of lead.

Get off my

Last edited:
Everybody 901_rice_street is Meek Mill boyfriend, so hes just gonna hate on Cassidy no matter what....
~ But back to the point, Cassidy bodied this track. He went at the whole MMG, and spit 10 minutes of straight iLL barz. You gotta be stupid to think Meek Mill can comeback. He put his whole heart into Repo, and it wasnt even really a diss track, it was just like any other of his songs. Cassidy went in. Bad choice by Meek to go at Cassidy. He knows he lost, cuz on twitter he goes... ''Nobody gonna remember you in 50 days anyway''. He is admitting defeat right there. I told niggaz cassidy was gonna comeback hard and he did. Im just waiting on Meek Millz response, he probably gonna go in too but not like Cassidy did.

Homie got the cape on for real defending Cass lol....Meek is right tho...would we be talkin about Cass if it wasn't for this diss. I lowkey almost pulled up "Hotel" to remember what he sounded like lol.

What beat is that at 2:50 of the RAID diss? I can't remember what song that was. I wanna say either Faith, Method or MJB

EDIT: Found it

Faith ftr. Carl Thomas- Can't Believe It

Last edited:
Back