Cant wrap my head around it.

unknown219

Havent been in the studio for a min do to working crazy hours, but tried to get in there last night and ran into a weird problem....

(Some of us have a problem with "family" going into rooms they not suppose to and dont want to fess up to messing with stuff)

So any help or ideas would be GREATLY appreciated!!;)

I have a MPC Ren and a M-audio (1st Gen) Axiom 49. If I load something on the Ren or use the Ren in logic, only ONE key will produce sound. I can change the transport up and down and that one key will change octives. But nothing will map out across the keys. The six pads on the top right will play also. I tried to load a video up but could'nt.

have you tried to do a hard or soft reset of the ren? rtm for more details on how to do this

Havent been in the studio for a min do to working crazy hours, but tried to get in there last night and ran into a weird problem....

(Some of us have a problem with "family" going into rooms they not suppose to and dont want to fess up to messing with stuff)

So any help or ideas would be GREATLY appreciated!!;)

I have a MPC Ren and a M-audio (1st Gen) Axiom 49. If I load something on the Ren or use the Ren in logic, only ONE key will produce sound. I can change the transport up and down and that one key will change octives. But nothing will map out across the keys. The six pads on the top right will play also. I tried to load a video up but could'nt.

Get the new Maschine Studio which was just announced today.

Sorry, I just had to. But at least your thread got a bump -- maybe it'll bring someone along who can solve your problem! ;)

-Ki
Salem Beats

Back