Canei Finch is Killin' Once Again. . .

kyng

Shutup and just do it. .
My favorite producer. . . Cold. Not his best beat but he still killed it with that sample lol.

Hop on the bandwagon now because when more his placements start droppin' I'ma call you out if you try to dickride then lol jk.

Kendrick Lamar x Jeezy "Westside, Right On Time"

Canei always had the best ear to me the way he makes logic stock sounds sound like live instruments is crazy. He is also responsible for me getting better at drum programming so I thank him for that.

Last edited:
word not his best beat but this shit still cold as hell, is this gonna be on the K.Dot album?

Canei always had the best ear to me the way he makes logic stock sounds sound like live instruments is crazy. He is also responsible for me getting better at drum programming so I thank him for that.

How did he do that?

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

word not his best beat but this shit still cold as hell, is this gonna be on the K.Dot album?

according to wikipedia

Canei's probably the best former fp member in the game today. He produced that Marsha Ambrosius single Cheat with a Basketball player. He lets his action speak for itself.

Canei broke as shit.

Don't send work at home spam to my email no more homie.

Tell these dude how the game really is. Quit lurkin'.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Smoke and Dig... word.

Put Whoo's on repeat and the NAVY go crazy.

Don't drop the soap, Kyng...

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Canei's probably the best former fp member in the game today. He produced that Marsha Ambrosius single Cheat with a Basketball player. He lets his action speak for itself.

Nigga you lived with your Mama last year AND you don't make beats... MediaTakeOut.com™ 2012 <<<<< The Help.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Not impressed.

Jeezy >>>

Word. Nigga got worse.

Last edited:
Canei broke as shit.

Don't send work at home spam to my email no more homie.

Tell these dude how the game really is. Quit lurkin'.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Smoke and Dig... word.

Put Whoo's on repeat and the NAVY go crazy.

Don't drop the soap, Kyng...

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Nigga you lived with your Mama last year AND you don't make beats... MediaTakeOut.com™ 2012 <<<<< The Help.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Word. Nigga got worse.

This cant be the behavior of a sane 40 year old man. For the grace of God, I'm hoping your account was hacked and and some young kid is impersonating you. Have you been drinking again? The thread where you demand attention is a shame.I 'm starting to think that the married thing with kids is a front and that you're really a bitter old single guy with too much free time. I dont claim to be a producer but a former beatmaker who's only goal is to release an independent cd with my favorite old school artists. I make boom bap beats as a hobby something you are unfamiliar with. You claim to know about old school music but you didnt even know what Boom bap is. You said some garbage about Rakim's album not being boom bap and that boom bap came later on after many old school artists. Rome, you're regressing as you get older. Why are you hating on Canei and commenting on his finances. Blame it on the alcohol and all's forgotten.

Last edited:
Back