Votes: 0 0.0%
  • stircrazy

• L-Treezy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Canei said:
what exactly is a sticky? i see the term alot but no one really explained it to me.

Thread gets given priority over all the others, so it stays at the top of the forum like D-Zee said. That way it doesnt get buried and people can clearly see it when they enter the forum..otherwise we'll end up with no battle cause peeps wont even know its going on.

Peace

Ben

V-Dub, got damn boy! That sounds like the 08' version of "No Digidy". Big Rome, I'm feelin that **** too, that's hot. KEITEL JR, that song is deep, good writing and production on that, when you ready to sell your album let me know so i can buy it because I'm feeling all of your stuff. A_Eberts, I'm feeling yours alot, too. Everybody did the damn thing, I like everybodies song, good work for everyone so far who has posted.

Last edited:
just listened to all the tracks, and im feelin 2 the most, first was tomchuurchs track, song had the bounce in it, good ****...2nd track was kreuger, sounded somewhat reminiscent to some quik, both tracks were dope, good work to everybody on this though

in my honest opinion think you guys who made r and b beats for this battle made a bad decision. battles are aggressive and about who got the hardest ish. its basically like using water guns to fight the war in iraq

djbanks said:
in my honest opinion think you guys who made r and b beats for this battle made a bad decision. battles are aggressive and about who got the hardest ish. its basically like using water guns to fight the war in iraq

at the end of the day pimpin its all about the song, if its hot its hot... i've been battling on this site for over a year and i've never had a problem battling with R&B tracks

Are we still waiting on entries or something? Cause no-ones voting, I think they think they gotta wait till all the links are up.

901 could you clarify?

Peace
Ben

Back