Can you guys post me some dark scary-movie quotes?

Noizemaker

I know there are some good creative minds here and I need something really ominous to set the mood for one of the pieces of music I'm producing. Preferably movies with high quality audio and a lesser amount of background noise/music during the actual quote.
Thanks!

You don't know how to use google and youtube?
You don't know any movie quotes?

Here are some I think might work
Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom - "We! Are Going! To die!" We are going to die! - Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom - YouTube
Back to The Future- "this is heavy doc" This Is Heavy Doc - YouTube
Chucky - "Hi, I'm chucky!" Hi, I'm Chucky - YouTube
The Shining- "Here's Johnny!" Here's Johnny! - The Shining (5/5) Movie CLIP (1980) HD - YouTube
Some good transoformers autobots quotes - Transformers - The Autobot's Greatest Quotes - YouTube
100 greatest movie threats of all time - The 100 Greatest Movie Threats of All Time - YouTube
Halloween Dr Sam Loomis Best Quotes- Halloween (1978) Dr Sam Loomis Best Quote! - YouTube

Anyways these are some I'll edit this post when I find more :)

You don't know any movie quotes?

Here are some I think might work
Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom - "We! Are Going! To die!" We are going to die! - Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom - YouTube
Back to The Future- "this is heavy doc" This Is Heavy Doc - YouTube
Chucky - "Hi, I'm chucky!" Hi, I'm Chucky - YouTube
The Shining- "Here's Johnny!" Here's Johnny! - The Shining (5/5) Movie CLIP (1980) HD - YouTube
Some good transoformers autobots quotes - Transformers - The Autobot's Greatest Quotes - YouTube
100 greatest movie threats of all time - The 100 Greatest Movie Threats of All Time - YouTube
Halloween Dr Sam Loomis Best Quotes- Halloween (1978) Dr Sam Loomis Best Quote! - YouTube

Anyways these are some I'll edit this post when I find more :)

I really appreciate the effort, however most of those aren't quite the material I'm looking for.
Maybe, I wasn't very clear in the op. I'm looking for something ominous, yet vague enough to be thought provoking. Quotes that are very well-known won't serve the purpose well because people associate them to closely with the movies they come from. Also background noise/music isn't good for the sampling process.

"Who is the 5th crew member? Unknown." - Sunshine

The delivery and low background noise might fit what you're looking for.

You don't know how to use google and youtube?

I'm generally not down with OPW (other people's work).

Questions of technique are another manner but this is equivalent to somebody saying "Hey find me an awesome song to sample that nobody's used".

I see what you want, man. And unfortunately, you'll have to search endlessly for it on the internet, as you want more "underground" movies (at least, this is what I've got with your post).

If I'd make this "run", I'd firstly get a list of horror movies released on a determined year (wikipedia has those lists), and see what movies catch my attention (plotwise, etc). Then, I'd search youtube for actual quotes of said movie, and, if there's none of interest, I'd search for the dvd version of the movie, and rip the audio.

Keep in mind that movies quotes are also protected under copyright.

I can see where the guy is coming from with this.
I am a movie junkie so my list of movies I have watched goes back to the silent era, because of that I may know a movie he or others may not that fits the bill.

Unfortunately I don't catalog them in my head by sound bites so I fail in this thread, but someone else may just have that obscure film he is looking for right off the top of their head.

I think the processing and context makes things sound scary, not what's said. Any quote can be made to sound eerie i would imagine.

Back