Can someone make a beat tagg for me for free??

you're better off just patenting your beats if you're in it for the money.Especially if you own the project file.That's where cloud backups and external harddrives come into play.

a beat tag is a vocal id that is played over and over again - an audible audio watermark if you will

@KKK: you cannot patent a beat - there is nothing novel or unique about beats per se

you can copyright them which has a much longer shelf life than a patent (25 years for patent vs lifetime +75 years for copyright)

I havent done any patents or that either, however i get a vibe from the poster that he intends to sell his stuff.Well, most of the people that had songs out with tags always had "15$ lease 25-45 exclusive" tied to them somewhere along the line.

You can get a professional beat tag for under $35 buck. That's without effect. People that does them for free will not be high quality recording and they don't have the radio voice over. If you're looking for professional beat tag I know where you can find them but it'll cost you around that price range. $40+ for the effect for like on the air. Pm me if you want it.

Back