Can someone help me with syncing a vocal sample to 123 BPM, spend hours stil nothing

BobaFett

Can someone help me with syncing a vocal sample to 123 BPM,

spend hours on it but still no succes!! and i have a deadline

The only help I can offer is to suggest using ableton Live. I have spent hours and hours in various daws trying to do this at various times. In Live it only takes me about 15 minutes to get a whole song nearly perfect. I would suggest some tutorials for tempo/beat/warp mapping a song in ableton live and go from there.

Trim the beginning of the vocals to the point where the 1st verse or chorus(whichever is 1st)starts. Line it up to drop on time with your beat, then timestretch from the end of the audio clip until it all lines up. After you're done, slide back the beginning of the song(that you originally trimmed off) and it will be lined up too. Hope that makes since, kinda hard to explain thru type. Literally takes a few minutes total unless the original song was never created to any tempo whatsoever(live recording with no metronome)which rarely happens with songs that offer accapella versions.

Dear all,

the daw i use is Ableton live 9 and the original bpm i think is 123.500 but i need it exactly on 123. i have spent hours on warping but i still hear some stuttering in the words. I need that sample very clean at exactly 123 bpm. I am lost haha

Lol if you wanna make things super easy just throw it into any dj program like traktor, serato, or even virtual dj and just sync it up to the exact bpm you want and then hit record and play it
thats how i always did it before i learned time stretching and all that

Back