Can i get some links for chimes/bells sound packs?

easy way to make a bell using a 3 oscillator synth, set the waveforms to all sine or triangle (or mix them) and have a gap of 24 semitones per oscillator so its like -24,0,24. doesnt have to be strictly that though so experiment with 12s and mess with stuff like detuning, chorus, pitch modulation and release settings to change the sound of it.

heres a few i had lying around and some i made Zippyshare.com - Bells.rar

Last edited:
i looked all over google and cant find any. thanks
Click here for one (from www.sampleism.com): Its just a pot-lid, but it made a beautiful bell-like sound when struck and the Kontakt kit is multi-sampled with nice rich stereo samples, and its programmed with lots of controls so its nicely playbable. Only £4.00. The NKI is unlocked so you have free access to all the actual wave samples within if you need. The Soundcloud demo is here.

if you have Ableton Live, it has presets and some real stuff possibly. Ive used a triangle.

it also has Collision which isn't quite convincing but is made for that stuff. (Collison is a little detuned and noisy)

Try many many searches youll find stuff. But beware of this stuff that requires certain players. Because you may not want to go through that process.

easy way to make a bell using a 3 oscillator synth, set the waveforms to all sine or triangle (or mix them) and have a gap of 24 semitones per oscillator so its like -24,0,24. doesnt have to be strictly that though so experiment with 12s and mess with stuff like detuning, chorus, pitch modulation and release settings to change the sound of it.

heres a few i had lying around and some i made Zippyshare.com - Bells.rar
I was looking more for chimes like these
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaLLdmAaVUY
24:57
did it help?
I use FL studio and i still cant find any i downloaed the pack from rayzer but i was looking for a different sound

thats a piano that seems to be in low quality or else just the low video encoding, one melody is play in a very high octave and the other in a low as a sort of arping riff, does kinda sound like a bell though

Back