can i add more elements on a already mixed track?

Reezy

hey guys reezy here. i have a doubt. recently i produced a track and after a few days i wanted add some elements to that track. but when i go back to the project file its all messed up i dont know why but arrangement is all missplaced. i am really fucked up now . i have this already rendered track now. so can i add elements with the whole track and re render it back safely or is it gonna affect the the track badlly?

Does the project sample rates match your audio interface and what it was before? If not this can lead to all sorts of pitch and timing deviations, especially when working with audio files.

You can simply load up the whole rendered track and keep adding whatever you want. The only issue yourre gonna have with that is that setting up the levels of the individual tracks in the fully rendered one is going to be impossible. The same will go with the re-arranging of what's there already.

But simply adding something on top of a rendered track will yield the same results as adding sounds on top of a drum loop would. It's safe!

Last edited:
As said, it's "safe" in the sense that it won't really break anything (and of course the original render is still there so you can always go back), but obviously you can't really mix it properly - if you need to carve out space for the new elements to sit in with EQ, you're carving out of everything.

Back