Calvin Harris x Daft Punk Type Beat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, you do need to replace that piano. I feel like the piano doesn't have the type of character that you hear on most EDM. Try using Nexus they have some good ones on there. The piano in FL is OK too but you have to process them a bit to make it sound nice. Your kick is also a bit flat. I like to use a woody kick for those type of beat, they blend is well with chords, like Calvin and Arty stuff. You hear these kicks a lot in progress trance. Your snare hit at 13 sec sounds good, but right at 15 sec it's a bit dull once the percussion comes in. I would say just use better samples and you'll have a great dance track! ;)

Yep also, I would change the hats for something less broad and more narrow and crisp. the transition around 2 min needs work, I think up until then the track lacks claps, which it needs. Some arps during the transitions might be cool, also think about dropping leads in there. You will need to keep peoples attention so the piano into robo isnt enough.

If you could listen and give feed back on my latest track id thankya : )

You did the arrangement well. And the ideas are in place. The beat hits an interesting stride when the vox bass noise comes in. Nice melody to that part, nice flow to it too. This beat suffers from very generic sounds. Every drum sound needs to be replaced with something crisper & more interesting. The piano melody is just a little too strange for my taste also. And the piano sound needs to be switched with a better one. Summary--nice arrangement, the vox bass noise parts are good, needs new drum sounds & new instrumentation

hit me back -- https://www.futureproducers.com/for...9-track-instrumental-cd-free-download-476856/

some good potential here, you melody lines are nice but the lacking of sounds makes it seem repetitive and unexciting. look into getting a sample pack like the vengeance ones for your drums as they seem very basic. also change your sounds as the song progresses, use filters and effects to approach breaks or introduce new sounds. good work though keep it up!
please vote for me if you can https://www.facebook.com/SpinninRecords/app_415577218472808?app_data=cGFnZT10cmFjayZ0X2lkPTQ4MTcx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back