Buy 3 Beats For Only $20! All Beats Only $10!

What if no one buys them for those prices...

I wonder if it hurts his ego / makes him rethink making music ...

Also, does those SweetWater reps call anybody else on the phone just to say hello? It kind of weirds me out?

What if no one buys them for those prices...

I wonder if it hurts his ego / makes him rethink making music ...

Also, does those SweetWater reps call anybody else on the phone just to say hello? It kind of weirds me out?

Yeah they call me too

-Coach Antonio

for your information.. people buy my beats everyday :cool:

Don't be mad I am doing what I love and making money... If you wanna learn how to market your beats.. holla at me

for your information.. people buy my beats everyday :cool:

Don't be mad I am doing what I love and making money... If you wanna learn how to market your beats.. holla at me
i swear this whole post looks copy and pasted from 20 other threads of the same nature or very very similiar. are they now making templates of how to sound like the worlds stupidest most arrogant "business" man

Last edited:
I see it everywhere.

Beats for $10!
3 beats for $20!
Buy 3 beats get one free

etc etc etc

For the most part I just ignore posts like that automatically but the times I have clicked the link out of curiosity, they all have one thing in common....they sound like $10 beats.

If you put your heart and soul into your beatmaking and sell that s*** off for the price of a happy meal then your a straight up clown. But for the most part they are weak, fisher price, synthy, cheesy sounding bullshit beats so it is what it is.

I see it everywhere.

Beats for $10!
3 beats for $20!
Buy 3 beats get one free

etc etc etc

For the most part I just ignore posts like that automatically but the times I have clicked the link out of curiosity, they all have one thing in common....they sound like $10 beats.

If you put your heart and soul into your beatmaking and sell that s*** off for the price of a happy meal then your a straight up clown. But for the most part they are weak, fisher price, synthy, cheesy sounding bullshit beats so it is what it is.

your opinion. does not. really matter.... & ofcourse you would say that all your beats are sampled. Don't get me wrong i love sampled beats but for producers like you, you guys all have the same opinion.

your opinion. does not. really matter.... & ofcourse you would say that all your beats are sampled. Don't get me wrong i love sampled beats but for producers like you, you guys all have the same opinion.

Well of course my opinion don't matter, it is
critical of your beats. Now if I heaped praise on your beats suddenly my opinion is welcomed lol. I happen to like tons of non sampled beats its just for the most part, especially the ones on sale for ten dollars, they suck the big one.

I stopped answering. lol.
You know what first tripped me out was when i ordered a piece of gear from sweetwater and in the box was candy...I dumped that ish out.

Back