Bus Stop IN the Rain I Give FEED 4 Feed

Thx guys...im from Illinois,,Imma mix and master everything when im ready to drop new LP...I will post on here when it will be ready...You can check out my other stuff on soundcloud..the first 5 songs are from my upcoming project

The organs are dope, and diggin' the hell out of that bass line. This is funky, the vibe is real nice. The vocals fit the beat very nicely, especially the hook. Very nice.
Would appreciate some FEEDBACK

That is nice dude! Well done! Both vocals and beat are pretty damn good, which sum it up to a very interesting song!

i really like the instrumental! but I dont like the vocals that much. no offense, but whats your first language? if its english, Im sorry lol but you got a strange accent.

thx....ya masacresebeats my first language is English...the accent is something that just kinda happened with the song...a lil smokey treat and vino will do that to me..anyway with this album that im working on im going for a very different approach..many styles

i **** with this heavy!! Get those vocals popping.. and you gotta solid track. Flow matched with the beat ! i like the hook the most! No stupid sluts lol

Back