Burial etc....where to start new guitarist

gigidof

hi guys im gigidof first sorry for my english,i just start to learn seriously.
i came from playing guitar and now i wanna start to learn also music production
im really interested make music like burial,james blake,king krule
it ispossible that burial make song only with soundforge??i search a software for make music from 0 but for now i cant effort
midi tool like keyboard i wanna produce only with pc and mouse please help me and if you know some good youtube video or course say to me
bye gigidof

Go with reaper. Especially since I'm sure down the road youll probably want to record live guitar into it to. But the reason I say Reaper is because the Demo is ever lasting, they just go by the honour system to upgrade to the full version because the guy who made it pretty much just made it because he was rich, bored and sick of Pro Tools.

I wouldnt want ableton or some of the stuff other people may suggest if you eventually will be recording live into it. Which is something you probably will be doing with your guitar background. Pro Tools would be another suggestion but its more expensive and can be tricky to learn. Id just Demo reaper and get used to that. Free plus the demo is fully functional i believe.

I'm not sure if the Soundforge thing is a myth or not...but it seems to live on at least :) I guess it's theoretically possible - just like it's theoretically possible to paint a perfect photograph in Photoshop pixel by pixel. A limited toolset makes you work harder with what you've got, and I guess that's the point with the Soundforge thing, true or not.

Reaper is a good suggestion.

Back