Bunch of new beats / Feedbacks are returned!

Phami

What's up fellow producers?

It's been a while since I posted anything here but I'm back and see what's going on with you guys!
Recently I uploaded my newest beats to my SoundCloud, I didn't really used it before kind of new to me! I'd appreciate your feedbacks and comments on my beats, I always showing love back.

https://soundcloud.com/this-is-phami

I don't want to embed all of the beats because it's 6 new beats but if you could listen to some of them would be nice.

Thank you!

Phami

Cashing out: Nice beat, like the wobble. Gets a bit repetitive pretty quickly. Maybe have it go up an octave after 8 bars, then back down after 8 bars to give it some variance.
My Way: That guitar riff is pretty sick. Really like that beat. Not much to critique
Street Dreams: That echo synth is pretty sick but gets repetitive pretty quickly. I like the high pass at 2:25. Kept waiting for a drop though.

If you could listen to my new track and give some feedback that would be awesome. Keep up the good work!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...riticism-your-track-no-soft-ball-crap-471594/

I listened to that first beat.
Its really dope! A club banger.
Mix is good. I would just turn up the snap/snare a bit.
Anyway dope stuff!

My Way: Nice melodies but I would recommend a better drum mixing
Street Dreams: Cool drums and melodies but the timing you´re muting the beat is bad

just heard cashing out and my way.
i have to say cashing out has a lot of potential, i feel like theres a need to change the melody halfway because it gets repetitive after a while
my way is dope tough. loving the chops. got a real nice chill vibe.

will go on listening to the rest man. keep up the good work

Thank you guys, I appreciate all the feedbacks :)
I see you are really on Cashing Out, I'll be honest it is being repetative for a reason! That sound that I'm using as my main melody is taking up a whole lot of space in the mix and I tried to see adding new ones to it but it would take too much from a possible artist but I absolutely love the comments you got on it! Keep them coming and I keep them returned :)

Def feelin the vibe of Street Dreams, but I agree that a drop is needed and maybe some chord progressions. Do you play any keyboard? A synth line or melody to go along with the fast hi-hats would put this beat over the top.

Stacks on Deck - my man...this beat right here?? Someone needs to rip this beat ASAP. And that part with the filter where you bring the beat back into focus before cutting the snares is mean.

Hey man,

thank you :) Street Dreams could use a synth melody I know but officially the beat was ment to be a custom private beat and then ended up available to anybody, had 3 leases on the day I released it! But thank you and yes I play piano to be honest :)

Back