Building my first home studio

VictorMurillo

Victor Murillo
I'm gonna try build my firts home studio, and i'll be very grateful if you could help me.

My idea is make a simple but efficient studio. The place where I'm gonna do it it's in my room. A ordinay room wich makes the function of a studient to, so I don't set up of many space.

Mostly I wanna get the best qualitiy of sound that a non much expensive equipement can offer me. I have speakers, but they don't give me the sound i 'd like.

My priority is get some monitors, maybe a keybord, but i wanna ask you if the are some stuffs that could give me a good quality of sound too. For example an interface, mixer or whatever you know.

Only I'm gonna add that I have an extern card of sound.

A simple boy who has the dream of fly with the music ^^

m-audio monitors
if you aren't really experienced, you should just get familiar with whatever software that u plan on using, i recommend logic pro
u can buy a small 25 key akai keyboard for less than 100 dollars

oh ok, then well i dont know about other people, but i dont really use much equipment
just studio headphones, monitors, and i have a akai mini keyboard, it has 8 pads and 25 keys
thats all i use everything else i need to do, i do in logic, i would like a better keyboard tho

Back