Broken Promises - Orchestral Beat (F4f)

JayCay

Hey fellow music makers,
I've been making all kinds of music lately from electro to soundtrack but I felt like getting back to my roots with this one. My very first beat was an emotional piano/orchestral beat so I decided to have a go at that type of beat last night. I had a piano melody in my head for a while and went from there. I'm pretty pleased with the result and I'd love to hear some thoughts on it.
None of it was sampled, it was all composed and done with orchestral libraries. I honestly think this is my best one so far, but hey I could be wrong :P

Drop links to your prods and I'll gladly check it out to give you some honest feedback, cheers !
PS: I don't know why the clap/snare got a bit distorted by soundcloud's compression but it sounds good on the original file

i like the low strings, but i think they might be a bit too loud in the beginning and parts like it
i also like the claps, they fit nicely with everything

i could see this beat in a movie like the hobbit (which i saw a few days ago lol) or some sort of adventure type thing

i really enjoyed listening to this, the strings are chilling yet comforting at the same time

as i was writing this the chorus came in... man now it sounds really good, i think im going to follow you lol

great work

feedback? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...e-holiday-themed-trap-ish-song-[f4f-]-463851/

i like the low strings, but i think they might be a bit too loud in the beginning and parts like it
i also like the claps, they fit nicely with everything

i could see this beat in a movie like the hobbit (which i saw a few days ago lol) or some sort of adventure type thing

i really enjoyed listening to this, the strings are chilling yet comforting at the same time

as i was writing this the chorus came in... man now it sounds really good, i think im going to follow you lol

great work

feedback? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...e-holiday-themed-trap-ish-song-[f4f-]-463851/

Appreciate the kind words. I think you're right, I hadn't listened to it on my headphones, now I realize that the bass is a tad too loud, I will turn it down just a bit. And to what you were saying about the hobbit I've been making a lot of soundtrack orchestral music lately so I think that transpired a lot on this one, I guess I tried to combine it with hip hop ^^. I will check out your sound after I'm done repleshing my stomach

Back