Broke rappers

S

Spektor

I know all of us are tired of borke ass rappers. Especially the ones that only want free beats, or the ones that are doing rap as a hobby.

Where I live theyre a re a lot of wanna be rappers..go gag at me charging them even 25.00 for a lease. I ran to some on the internet that are the same.

It seems as if the younger generation aspire to be rappers...but soon as u charge them from a beat they say they are broke. WTF Its like we put our time and money in our crafts........and theres no excuse for you rappers....

I got my manager........I dont pay for beats..........Ill give u promo..all these lame excuses.

WTF......

Who besides me are tired of broke ass rappers? Please share your stories!

Im not tired of broke rappers because for every broke rapper out there theres 3 broke producers talking about I charge $30 for a beat with my cracked vsts qwerty keyboard downloaded sounds and stolen daw. It goes both ways.

On Twitter, they're funny.

"OhioBuster342 producahz send me beatz no bs only bangers"

"MurdaKillaMC send me beatz i dont pay ima blow up im promoting you"

who tha **** are you maan?? they are acting like they have 3 grammys. "only bangers" only for money fool.

Next time I want a Nike, I'll go into the store and be like "I don't pay for these sneakers I'ma blow up and will promote you"

Blow up, then talk shit.

Last edited:
WHY is CNN not reporting on this epidemic??!!!

(the teen op needs bigger fish to fry, i.e. a job, bills. smh)

WSHH is DOWN?
ima put out a hit on fif i swear! he's definitely crossed a line here! u can't take away my worldstar from me? DAMN!
i need my daily dose of stereotypical negro behavoir!!!!!!!

**** u 50!
where im gonna get upddated on my new Lil B Songs now?

Wow...

yeah its local cats who are the worst of the all...they think since they are close to you they can get a deal

it doesnt work like that

I'd rather hear a broke rapper that spits his fuggin' heart out, then a semi rich wack ass rapper that raps about the same chain and earings on every beat he spit on.. jus sayin'

I'd rather hear a broke rapper that spits his fuggin' heart out, then a semi rich wack ass rapper that raps about the same chain and earings on every beat he spit on.. jus sayin'

Agreed. I'd give beats to a talented dude just for the promo to the rich bums.

this times a 100,000,000,000,000

I know all of us are tired of borke ass rappers. Especially the ones that only want free beats, or the ones that are doing rap as a hobby.

Where I live theyre a re a lot of wanna be rappers..go gag at me charging them even 25.00 for a lease. I ran to some on the internet that are the same.

It seems as if the younger generation aspire to be rappers...but soon as u charge them from a beat they say they are broke. WTF Its like we put our time and money in our crafts........and theres no excuse for you rappers....

I got my manager........I dont pay for beats..........Ill give u promo..all these lame excuses.

WTF......

Who besides me are tired of broke ass rappers? Please share your stories!

Lol that's how you know who serious or not.

EVERY BODY NEEDS TO INVEST IN YOUR SELF.

I mean its that's simple

I've reaching out to DJs stating I'd pay from the jump...none of ya'll niggas trying to get paid. The way some of them respond it's like they aren't used to professional business transactions.

I've reaching out to DJs stating I'd pay from the jump...none of ya'll niggas trying to get paid. The way some of them respond it's like they aren't used to professional business transactions.

It's so true. Dudes come to me all the time, talented ones, sayin that they are glad they found out about me cuz i'm the only dude that gives them a price and delivers. They always tell me that other producers won't respond even if they are willing to pay, because they wanted a custom or a beat that isn't their usual.

I'm sure that's why DJ's aren't hittin you back modus because you are seriouse about this, and you want them to EARN their money.

So many lazy ass people in Hip Hop...

If Im broke why would I be concerned about what another broke person is doing? Why not associate with people who have accomplished certain things that represent your goals and aspirations?

This forum is full of people who thrive on negative aspects, instead of shedding light on doing something good or actually accomplishing something.

Look at all the attention threads like "whats killing hip hop" or "lil b did this" get compared to positive threads. I wonder how many people would actually be happy if the world was actually lollipops and gum drops?

I produce for free in my local scene, saves a lot of time and energy. Just select your projects on who is actually going to do the track justice and if money comes later then it comes.

nah theres people on internet saying Ill give u free promo................can I get a free beat...I download miones free from soundclick etc..............They also say Im not trying ti pay for any I dont do shows or have a deal etc........... theres to many of those type out there

Last edited by a moderator:
Back