Breezy goin ham on another woman

Its not even about a HIGHER standard though, its about a public vs. private standard.

If I knew someone in my personal life who beat the shit out of his girlfriend like that and didn't seem at all sorry about it, I would gladly shit on him constantly via twitter forever and ever. The only problem is no one would care since they dont know him.

If people were hating on Chris Brown for doing something mildly bad like maybe using a little coke or shoplifting, I'd totally agree with you, but what he did is SHOCKINGLY bad... for anyone, famous or otherwise.

I don't think anyone is holding him to a "higher" standard.

"Famous people aren't allowed to savage their girlfriends, but for regular people in their 20's that is perfectly acceptable. Bite away!"

Its not even about a HIGHER standard though, its about a public vs. private standard.

If I knew someone in my personal life who beat the shit out of his girlfriend like that and didn't seem at all sorry about it, I would gladly shit on him constantly via twitter forever and ever. The only problem is no one would care since they dont know him.

If people were hating on Chris Brown for doing something mildly bad like maybe using a little coke or shoplifting, I'd totally agree with you, but what he did is SHOCKINGLY bad... for anyone, famous or otherwise.

I used to have that attitude

but then rihanna publicly defended him and got back together with him

he has a huge amount of female fans and many say shit like: ''I would gladly let chris beat me, he's soo handsome''

I'm not making this shit up, these ******* is crazy, so i don't bother anymore wit em because i lose faith in all these people, the agressor, the victim, the supporters, the haters, its all the same garbage all together essentially, so **** them, they don't concern me no more

they entertain me, that's why i post it but i ain't got no emotional response to it

ever noticed that when women get abused by their boyfriends and then another dude attack that boyfriend, the women will try to defend they abusive boyfriend ?

If any girl pull that sort of thing on me the direction of where my fist fly change, real shit

so let's not get overly concerned with that human trash, lets focus on ideas, not people, that's what smart people do

Dumb people is for entertainment, not for discussion - DjPolair

Ye i got original quotes...

he has a huge amount of female fans and many say shit like: ''I would gladly let chris beat me, he's soo handsome''

I'm not making this shit up, these ******* is crazy, so i don't bother anymore wit em because i lose faith in all these people, the agressor, the victim, the supporters, the haters, its all the same garbage all together essentially, so **** them, they don't concern me no more

they entertain me, that's why i post it but i ain't got no emotional response to it

ever noticed that when women get abused by their boyfriends and then another dude attack that boyfriend, the women will try to defend they abusive boyfriend ?

If any girl pull that sort of thing on me the direction of where my fist fly change, real shit

so let's not get overly concerned with that human trash, lets focus on ideas, not people, that's what smart people do

Well damn..

tumblr_lgj1fur5V01qfn2o9.gif

She trolled homie forever...a victim she is not. Attention is what she wanted and what she got. *shrug*. I wouldn't go to a Klan meeting every night yelling that their mom does their laundry and be surprised if some foul shit happened.
Jenny-Johnson-to-Chris-Brown.png

Last edited:

Case closed.

She trolled homie forever...a victim she is not. Attention is what she wanted and what she got. *shrug*. I wouldn't go to a Klan meeting every night yelling that their mom does their laundry and be surprised if some foul shit happened.
http://awesomelyluvvie.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Jenny-Johnson-to-Chris-Brown.png

I don't know why Chris even bothered replying to her. I'm not even sure who she is. Never take yourself to someone else level. Why is she even going in on ole boy when Rihanna and Chris are hooking up. I'm sure yall done seen the picture she posted. She's defending someone who is indefensible and doesn't want to be defended IMO.

Rihanna situation is a lot different than the average girl in an abusive relationship. She has the money and resources to get away from him if she chooses and also the resources to have the beat down put on Chris. A lot of women try to leave an abusive relationship but when they don't have a place to go or money to start over, they go back into the same crap they left.

I won't even bother breaking up some couple fighting. 911 is about the best I can do. LEO hate domestic abuse calls because they already know when they pull up they're going to have to watch the woman to make sure she doesn't try to defend her abusive man

Last edited:
Back