Bow Down...........

Rice she won't become 350
she'll be doing more movies
like J-Lo
but no one knows the future
and I really don't care to be honest I would have never heard this song if you didn't post it
got cut off quick
I thought it was a new beat by you
so I gave it a listen

-Coach Antonio

^^movies.........maybe.

Me....I wouldn't even make a beat for Beyonce....out of respect for what I would like to hear from her. No lie. I would rather a Hit Boy get called for some beats for her. I would compose music for great musicians to add their creativeness to and get their shine on and create something that would last forever. Leave the hip hop mentality for..........hip hop. Go for the solid diamond numbers.

Executive producer. Watch me give the people what they want in R&B.

Last edited:
The major labels have been using a broken barometer for some time now, that is to say they have no predictive capabilities of their own, so what they tend to do is look outside to see what's working in terms of popularity so they can capitalize on it, and what they are probably looking at is a large volume of mouse made Toucan Sam beats and assuming that because they are common it's actually a popular style.

Where things get interesting is when a perceptional domino effect takes place and newbies influence other newbies so that they end up making similar sounding music based on the same lack of knowledge thus creating a style, for example back in the day we didn't have Fruity Loops but what we did have was cheap hardware and no idea how to use it, so we would experiment and if something worked we would share it and it would become common practice, like almost nobody actually used the loop functions on their samplers to make loops and this is something that has carried over to this day where what people call a loop is actually a one shot sample triggered to sound like a loop.

Last edited:
^^^^^

A buddy system. Shit is stupid. And she is suppose to compete with Taylor Swift? :bigeyes: Pretty sure 50 year old white ladies don't want to hear Bey actin "ghetto" and cussin when they order a pizza and get her album (because the album must be good if Papa John's giving it to you free with the purchase of a large pizza...right?). Oh....the object is to get money........um.........

Who are these people? They could learn a lot from Oprah.

Last edited:
Not even sure why I'm here at this post. We people post, why not give out knowledge or try to build their brand instead of just spamming

Back